ozzyjuicin is offline New Member

Sublingual Suspension

Hey bros just wanting to know of anyones results using chinamans Suspension 20mb tabs. How long you used it for and how much did you use. I was thinkin of doin a course lookin like this.
    Wk 1-10 60mg ed Test Susp Tabs
    Wk 7-10 50mg ed Winny Tabs
    Wk 11-13 Clomid 300mg first day, 100mg ed for 10 days, 50mg ed 10 days.

Any help appreciated.

OJ

Jaguar is offline Associate Member
    Hey Bro.. Good to see another Aussie around

This is not meant as a flame mate, but do you have a fear of injections or somthing?? your liver cant handle so many Tabs man, especially seeing you have no break between the Test Susp Tabs and the Winny....

So I think it is definalty wise mate to change to a injectable (for atleast one).. so probably go with Injectable Test, and take the winny tabs... so you dont have to do the daily injections needed for Winny...

And I would run the Winny from weeks 7-12 bro... 3 weeks isn't really enough... and then by the time the Test is out ofd your system.. you will be finishing the Winny aswell and can go straight onto the clomid...

The Clomid Amount looks good mate... but would start it at week 13

Best of Luck Mate..

Jaguar

Thanks for the advice bro. Chinamans Test Susp tabs are apparently not liver toxic as they are absorbed sublingualy and are not 17-alpha alkalated. Also I am running the winny for 4 weeks (wk 7 thru 10). With the test susp it has a half life of 8 hrs(correct me if wrong) so the clomid must be started 4-8 hrs after last administration. Not afraid of needles just wanted to try a course of tabs to see how they go. I've heard some good results from orals and thought it would be easier than ed injections.

Have you checked out www.anabolex.com there is an aussie forum on there and it also has some good info.

OJ
    Last edited by ozzyjuicin; 08-06-2002 at 05:46 AM.

Morg is offline Junior Member

susp subs

IMO you should double(at least) the dose of susp subs,when i used them i started at 120mgs(6 tabs) ed,split 3 hours apart,but 2 weeks in i bumped it to 200mgs.(they have a 20-80% absorbtion rate)(i lean towards the low side of that scale)
    also a friend of mine did a susp sub-only cycle,he did 260mgs ed,split 3 hours apart and added 20lbs of LBM in 8 weeks,with no real bloat problems.
    the subs are cheap as the fuck so that shouldnt be a concern,so start a 120mgs and adjust as needed.
    good luck bro
    Morg

Thanks Morg sounds good I think I will double it.

OJ

Thread Information