Gregs is offline New Member

Sus/Deca Cycle question

Hey everyone im new to the board, looks great keep up the good job, a lot of great info.
    Have a few questions, any advice would be highly appreciated.
    Stats :21y/o, 6ft 168lbs been working out for a while but main concentration was on losing some weight , now its to gain a little muscle. Starting my first cycle:

Norandren 200 (Deca ) - 2 bottles
    Sustanon 250 - 10 amps
    (Just curious paid $430 for Norandren and Sustanon high/low?)
    Clenbuterol
    Clomid

( Can't understand the amount, one is in Russian and the other one looks like Spanish, ill Attach a picture of both)

Want to know the proper dosage a week, how long should the cycle last also will be adding Clenbuterol and Clomid when would be the best time to add them and how long should I take it for.
    As you can tell IM not very educated on this stuff so any help and suggestions would be great.

Thank you .
    Greg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sus/Deca Cycle question-anabo.jpg  

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    imo that deca blows, but those susts are fantastic, got real nice gains off em. if you got 2 of those deca, and they are 10cc or 10ml each, take 2cc of deca a week, and 1 cc of the sust a week, and if you got it all for 430, thats not too bad...i've seen those susts as high as $25 an amp and 10cc bottles of deca for $80-200...seems arond average...good luck

thanks man , from what i was reading from the other post's... dont i have to add the amount with every 2-3 week's of the cycle?

I should send you to the search page and tell you to go research more, but I feel like a nice guy and I'll type a little something for you...

Go get 10 more amps of sust, and run .5cc of sust and .5cc of deca every other day until you run out (between 8-10 weeks).

The reason I go against the traditional once or twice a week injections is because you are using sust and IMO its not very effective if taken less frequently then every other day.

You COULD do 1cc of each twice a week (like sundays and wednesdays, for example), but I feel you will see better results from .5cc of each eod.

Take clen after your cycle, starting after last shot.
    Start clomid 3 weeks after last injection, 300mg first day, 100mg for ten days, 50mg for ten days.

Any other questions, let me know.

thanks bro ... that sounds good

Havesome77 is offline Associate Member
    Those pics that you have posted are the same exact bottles and amps that I was on about 6 weeks ago. I took 2 shots of sustanon and 2 shot of the norandren a week for 8 weeks. I posted before and after pics in the member pics forum and my diary is in member cycle results. You should definately buy 10 more sustanon amps. I paid $140 for the norandrens and $20 a piece for the sust.

I'm a little curious to what part of the U.S. you are from, I have a feeling that your from PA. If you have any questions send me a private message...
    Last edited by Havesome77; 08-15-2002 at 03:05 PM.

Thread Information