Thread: Need Info Fast

projectsherv is offline Associate Member

Need Info Fast

Today is going to be my first day of my 3rd week of deca 400mg, I was wondering if it is too late to add some Testerona 200 into this, maybe 400mg. My results are coming slow from this deca, i need to increase calorie intake definately. 2 pounds maybe gained so far. Also when would I add winstrol into this cycle, the last 5 weeks?

Lush is offline Associate Member
    it's never too late to add test. Try and and start with prop. if you want to feel the test quickly- but if you don't have it just run the T200. frontloading it at 800mg for the first injection (or 2) will help get the test levels up quicker.

Winny at the end sounds good too.

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    A ? that should have been asked before you started Bro. I would have definately started with at least 400mg of test. As for me I would definately add some, no need for deca dick. I would start immediately with some prop, since it is fast acting and will be in your system quickly. Another ? I have for you, do you have clomid for post cycle? Also you could probably run test eth or cyp at 400mg the rest of your cycle along with the deca. JMO

Not 100% on this, I would try this if it was me personally.

Next time learn all there is to know before you inject Bro

projectsherv is offline Associate Member
    I do not yet have the clomid but I will make sure to have it for post cycle I know it is a must. I think all i can get is the T200. This is my first cycle btw an i didnt start reading this board till the day after my first shot. This board is a great help. Any more tips would be appreciated. thanks.

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    I think you'll be alright, just stick around and read and then ask questions. There are plenty of good Bros on the board that will help you.

Peace, Budman

Thread Information