MaxoutMike is offline Junior Member

femara for estrogenic fat: 15*1 or 30*0.5?

Hi guys,

I've just received my 15 tabs of femara today to try to shed some estrogenic fat that's left around my nipples. Haven't done any AS recently.

Now I was wondering, what do you think will yield the best results: 1 tab/ED for 15 days or 0.5/ED for 30 days?

I also want to benefit the most of the fat & water loss potential that comes with femera...

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't think femera will work to rid you of estrogenic fat. While it stops the effects of AAS aromitizing into estrogen the fat is actually well already fat and stored in locations associated with estrogen. In other words the estrogen is no longer the problem the fat is now the problem and it is the most stubborn of all fat. Please correct me anyone if I am wrong.

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    Hey bro, I used Nolv for trying to rid myself of some estro fat. I was on Nolv for 2 weeks @10mg per day. I thought it helped, but I think adding some test and or maybe ox, winny, or one of the dht based aas to your anti-estrogen treatment would work much better. This is just my OP as I have never used aas. Next time I use Nolv I'll use it for 3 to 4 weeks and have my blood work done just to play it safe. I think it takes time to shed the estro fat. Hope this helped...

Peace,
    CC

MaxoutMike is offline Junior Member
    Rickson, sorry dude but you're wrong: several people reported amazing results with femara. I'm not saying it will work on everybody, but it sure is worth a shot.

Back to my question...anyone plz?

BMANN is offline Associate Member
    I'd like to know as well, I have the same problem as Maxoutmike. Plus how expensive is femara?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well before you write me off as wrong could it be that the femara is causing a reduction in estrogen in the body (and the water associated with it) along with an increase in IGF-1 and thus causing a leaner more cut look without actually burning the estrogenic fat that is already there. Either way you may look better and then again I could just be wrong like you said.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by BMANN
    I'd like to know as well, I have the same problem as Maxoutmike. Plus how expensive is femara?
    $2.50 per tab or so if you order oversea's, and around $3.50 or so if you buy domestic...

Thread Information