pump111 is offline New Member

infection question

I know this may sound stupid, but I am seriously germaphobic. As I was loading my test I accidentally touched the outside of the amp with the pin and put it back into the amp which I then drew into the syringe. I guess I'm worried because I'm sure a bunch of hands were on that amp and am nervous if I can get anything or an infection. Should I say screw it and inject the gear or get rid of it.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Inject that shat bro. If u cant change the pin whipe it off with alcohol and ur good to go.

OG

pump111 is offline New Member
    thanx man but I'm not worried about the pin being dirty I stuck a dirty pin into my test that's my concern!

nycman is offline New Member
    Technically the bottle is contaminated.

Get rid of it.

That's the conservative answer...I'm sure others disagree

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are that worried about it, why cause yourself further stress? You know if you inject it, every time you get a slight pain or head ache, etcetera, you're gonna worry yourself sick that you have some horrible infection in you that's growing out of control.

Again--save yourself the stress; throw out the amp and start over. Be more careful the next time and allow yourself to relax.

I'm a careful person too, so I understand the "neurosis." If you feel it's better to be safe than sorry, then be safe and be happy that you made the choice to protect yourself.

Good luck.

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    if you got the money and the conections, just save yourself somepeace and mind and get some new gear. Dont go insane over it. Plus it is always better to play it safe. I guess.

RobNAUTICA is offline Associate Member
    i agree, if you are a germaphobe fuck it, u know your just gonna go crazy thinkin about it. not worth the stress

Thread Information