chinups Guest

baseball and steroids

They have decided to test in baseball starting next year. How accurate will this test be. How many ways are there around it. Will this affect baseball?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    There aren't many ways around it - except to have someone who is clean piss for you. But, the chances of that happening are very slim, as they watch you piss as most sports drug tests do [in college].

Will it affect baseball ? No.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by KeyMastur

Will it affect baseball ? No.
    Not so sure about this, I would think it would effect the home run game such as bonds and sosa.

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    Just hope hockey doesnt start testing ... wish the MLB players union would have stood their ground better...

cpitt398 is offline Junior Member
    i think a lot of people will test positive for deca . other than that, common sense should keep most people from testing positive

cpitt398 is offline Junior Member
    then they will all claim they were taking norandro or some other suppliment that made them test positive like that shot putter a few years ago. And everyone that doesn't lift wieghts and are not educated about steroids will belive them.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    How come they dont use GH instead of juice.

Big_Dippin is offline Associate Member
    GH is expensive as fuck. At least the players got some time before the test starts. Shouldn't have a problem passing them besides maybe the deca users cause of the duration it stays in the body.

I don't think it will affect baseball. If players use then they use. Big deal. Steroids won't help you hit the ball, but it will help you hit it further.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    I don't think it will affect the sport too much. First of all, it will be random testing. And secondly, there will be no testing during the off-season which is when most guys cycle. So as long as they stay away from AAS's like Deca they'll be o.k. JMO

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    I know the test the ncaa uses can tell what exactly you took.. the tests are very expensive and you cant fool them buy saying you were taking norandro instead of deca ... they can even tell if you took any kind of masking agents like water pills etc .. wonder if those steriod cleansers really work .. I bought one just in case .. suppost to flush out any signs of roids in something like 48 hours .. thats always another alternative for them ..

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Wait a minute. Baseball players take steroids .

PrewPump is offline Junior Member
    baseball nut here, about the GH, it is expensive, but they can afford to get everyone on this board a 8 week cycle. Second, if there is anyway to get it all out of your system, they will find it, money can buy ANYTHING. Remember how Magic Johnsons HIV went away, he had money. Plus random testing is such a joke. In the NCAA it works like this, everyone pisses but they randomly select 3 players samples from each teams roster to test. My best friend plays at a D1 school and he said no one thinks twice about not stickin the needle. The test wont change a thing except get all the naive people thinking baseballl is steroid free.
    Last edited by PrewPump; 08-08-2002 at 05:05 PM.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member

No way of testing for GH yet

As of this time there is no known test for Human Growth Hormone . Since MLBers have all of the necessary funds, hence resources, they will be more than OK in the coming years. Whether or not the Players Association tests or not is irrelevant. Look at the NFL and the Olympics, drug testing totally removed drugs there right ?!!! HAHAHAHA.

PS Anybody else remeber when Barry Bonds( the greatest ball player ever, IMO ) was a malnourished, underweight, skinny bastard ?

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by Rickson
    Wait a minute. Baseball players take steroids.
    LMAO

baller16 is offline New Member
    What has been rumored that the baseball players are taking? Any specific kind of roid? I heard maybe HGH...

chinups Guest
    How about Big Mac another mother that got JACKED! He asctually has shit crawling up his face...HAHAHAHA

Thread Information