hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member

Taking first Cycle

today is my birthday and i am about to take my first shot of sostenon 250................i guess here i go!!! ill post pictures up before and after... i registered yesterday, this is my first time doing juice! im 6'3 195 pnds and i got 8 shots of sostenon 250...any ideas of what i could do to get the most out of this??????????????

Well i forgot to give more information about me!! I bench like 280 and want to try and get 325 in 2 months. is this reasonable with the shit i got..i would also like to go up like 20 pnds..i also would like some feedback on how much protein and calories i should be taken in...Help me!!!!!!??????????

Big_Dippin is offline Associate Member
    8 shots is only enough for like 4 weeks. Only one shot a week isn't going to give you much. Maybe research some more before injecting just to make sure you have everything covered. Oh, and welcome to the board.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    research...

Thanx for the replys..i will dubble up on my shots......i guess ill have to make another trip to mexico in a few weeks.......ive done alot of research for like the last 2 months and it said for a novice one shot a week would be sufficient..but ill take your guys word for it

research what?????

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by hellapimpin
    Thanx for the replys..i will dubble up on my shots......i guess ill have to make another trip to mexico in a few weeks.......ive done alot of research for like the last 2 months and it said for a novice one shot a week would be sufficient..but ill take your guys word for it
    Trust me, I took that advice of taking a shot every 7 days, and I got nothing from sustanon . I woudl highly recommend 500mg a week of sustanon, get ready for some pain my friend, sustanon shots hurt like a biotch.. well the days following anyways. Also I would look to stack something fast acting with that sustanon. Because it will not start kicking in until 3 to 4 weeks. Why not stack some dbol with it, to jump start your cycle? And maybe some winny at the end? Just some suggestions from a fellow sustanon user.

thanx

i juss got done about 30 min ago taking 2 shots of sostenon 250...um when i was in mexico i tried to get some dbol ..but the pharmacy i was at didnt have any....can you help me out on where to get some..private message or whatever....(so you recommend me stack with something) if anybody has anymore information to help me please write back!!???

ballplayer is offline Junior Member
    yeah man, you're gonna need to do 500mg for 8-10weeks. Try the dbol that will help for the first 4weeks and you will be amazed by the strength it gives you instantly. As for the weight gain, you gotta eat. If weight and strength is all you are concerned about I would suggest getting over 5000 cals a day, probably 45%protein, 40%carbs, and 15%fat.

Ballplayer is correct about the gaining weight. If you dont' eat on Sustanon , it won't do you much good. Also might want to have some anti esters around, armidex, will keep down some of the bloating, and gyno, and Nolv will help with gyno lumps if you are prone to it.
    As far as a cycle goes: Most guys do this:
    35-50mg dbol week 1-4
    week 1-8 or 10 500mg sustanon
    Week 6-12 Winny (to shread and take off some of the bloating)
    Week 12 Clomid first week 100mg/day second week 50mg/day.
    As far as helpin you get some dbol, I can not, I am not a source nor do I give out sources. However, while your down in Mehico, ask for some TT dbol, Mexican Pharmacies should have some of that. It is the vet brand, but it just as good as russian or thai dbol.

thanx again

i appreciate you guys helping me out..i juss got done with my workout and im feelin pumped. ill take your guy's advice!! i was also wondering, where can i get some winny(what is that anyways ) and the clomid, where do i get some of dat..mexico??? thanx for the info...i appreciate it!!

winny is Winstrol , and well if you don't know what clomid is, I suggest you do research and find out. Clomid is super important, and I would not do a cycle without it. Look up Clomid, and I would not advise doing a cycle without clomid. I am not sure if there is a "Mexican" brand of clomid, but some pharmacies may have it down there, winstrol, shouldn't be too hard to find down below the border as well.
    I can not stress how important clomid is post cycle, and if you choose not to do it, well you are one dumb F**k.. no flame just my opinion.

Hey people...just one thing..MY ASS HAS NEVER HURT SO FUCKIN MUCH, IT TOOK ME LIKE 10 MIN TO GET OUT OF BED...WHERE CAN I GET SOME SMALLER GAUGE NEEDLES, THOSE 18 GAUGES ARE NO JOKE..AND I TOOK 2 IN CLOSE TO THE SAME SPOT...HRMMMM...I GUESS WHAT IM REALLY SAYIN IS, THIS SHIT BETTER BE WORTH THIS :d...THANX GUYS FOR YOUR INPUT!!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    alright bro listen up....

1)get more pinz at www.getpinz.com, or if they are legal in your st. the local pharm.

2)CLOMID - get it now!! super important.. wanna keep your gains?? lessen side effects? get that shit

3)switch injection sites. give your muscles time to recover.. i wouldnt stick the same spot twice on the same day imo. also, read up on the main page under "injection info"

hope this helps
    good luck man and keep us posted

peace

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    oh yeah, keep some novaldex on hand just in case...

peace

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Re: thanx again

Hey bro,
    I moved this to the steriod forum where it really should be. You should get alot more input here.

i appreciate you guys helping me out..i juss got done with my workout and im feelin pumped. ill take your guy's advice!! i was also wondering, where can i get some winny(what is that anyways ) and the clomid, where do i get some of dat..mexico??? thanx for the info...i appreciate it!!
    Please bro just a word of caution here, be very careful how you ask certain questions as this type of question will bring the scum of the earth knocking at your door via e-mails and pm's. Scammers cruise BB boards all the time as as much as the mods try to keep an eye out for them they are not 100% sometimes. PM a mod on these issues, do a little more research so you can better understand what you need and the consequences of the gear that you may be takeing. No flame intended bro, I'm just trying to look out for you best interest at heart.
    Last but not least, do NOT respond to any PM,s or e-mails that you may get in the near future concerning this until you have checked them out with a mod first. Best to err on the side of caution in these matters and if you are appraoched by someone poseing as a possible source they are most likely looking to rip you off.
    IC
    Last edited by Tobey; 08-09-2002 at 01:50 AM.

inertia is offline Associate Member
    Hey people...just one thing..MY ASS HAS NEVER HURT SO FUCKIN MUCH, IT TOOK ME LIKE 10 MIN TO GET OUT OF BED...WHERE CAN I GET SOME SMALLER GAUGE NEEDLES, THOSE 18 GAUGES ARE NO JOKE..AND I TOOK 2 IN CLOSE TO THE SAME SPOT...HRMMMM...I GUESS WHAT IM REALLY SAYIN IS, THIS SHIT BETTER BE WORTH THIS :d...THANX GUYS FOR YOUR INPUT!!

bro no flame intended , you went from hellapimpin to hellalimpin.there are things you should try and get SINCE YOU HAVE ALREADY STARTED.

1) clomid- unless you like tits, i mean on yourself.

2) arimidex -unless you want to look puffy

3) nolvadex -to prevent MORE bitchtits

4) smaller guage pins www.gpz.com 18guage is VERY LARGE! OUCH

there are other risks here consider bro

DO NOT BUY FROM ANYONE WITHOUT CHECKING WITH A MOD FIRST

goodluck--inertia

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK TOBEY FOR MOVING MY POST HERE..THANX DUDE FOR LOOKING OUT FOR DA NEW GUYS!!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Hey bro don't take both shots on the same day. Take one on Monday and one on Thursday. Sus has many different esters and should be shot as frequently as possible.

yea i found that out

yea dude, after i did it somebody told me about that...so next week ima take one on monday and the other on thurs....does anybody have an idea where i can shoot it at where i wont be so sore...cuz my ass cheek was killing me...i was thinkin one in the other ass cheek monday and the other in my leg maybe....or should i juss get some smaller gauge needles in time??

Originally posted by Rickson
    Hey bro don't take both shots on the same day. Take one on Monday and one on Thursday. Sus has many different esters and should be shot as frequently as possible.

trappattack is offline New Member
    www.spotinjections.com, great research on the cycle, good to see you have absolutly no idea what your doing

Thread Information