Thread: Sweating

MeatHead03 is offline Associate Member

Sweating

Any of have this problem? I sweat all the frickin time, no matter whats going on, i go right through any deorderant.....any like home remedys? help....white shirts turning yellow...haha jk

MH

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    this has what to do with aas? heh...use a deodorant with zinc in it to get rid of stains, and as far as the constant sweating lay off the dnp ...good luck

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You can use a product called Drysol or a product called Odaban. Both eliminate sweating in what ever area you apply them to. I know you can go to www.odaban.com for that product. Not sure where to get drysol.

I think it has to do with AS b/c ive never had this problem until i started...but thanks for the info guys

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    i get it soemtimes with fina ,on and off ill be sitting and ill start sweating like crazy .then ill be good.oh well.

Vaj10 is offline Associate Member
    try over the counter Certain dry roll on...its for excessive sweating.. you put it on b4 u sleep.. if u get a lil itchy or rashy after applying just put aloe gel on ur pits. the next step up is dry sol with a doctors script or from a canadian online pharm. good luck... any q's PM me im the king of flowing for no reason.

torchr is offline Junior Member
    I'm with ya, ruined alot of white shirts cause of pit stains. I am hot all the freaking time and deodorant isn't helping reduce my sweating. It sucks ass.

its terrible, i can't even step outta the house w/ out sweating

Biznatch is offline Junior Member
    When I was running deca I would sweat like a moron. Every time I went to a packed party I would have to go outside like once every 20 minutes so I wouldn't pass out. Try using Old Spice Red Zone, it works pretty good....it was recommended to me by one of my friends who sweats like a bitch all the time, and I think it works pretty good.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    My gosh biznach, we must be long lost twins seperated at birth. Every single sentence you just typed has happened to me. Was at like 3 partys last weekend, each of them with insane amount of people all cramped up inside a shack, and the AC must have been set at like 95...i lasted about a whole 2 minutes before my friends accused me of being a crackhead cuz I was the only one dripping with sweat. It happened when I started getting bigger. I think the more lean mass one has, the harder the body has to work to keep you cool. Therefore you sweat...it sucks, I hate getting home at the butt crack of dawn, being dead tired and have to jump in the shower cuz I feel so dirty. (not that kinda dirty ...like a glove? lol ).

Living where I live doesn't help either. So, I just dill with it. If you ever see a guy at a party with his face in the AC vent, stop by and say hello. That's me.

Haliaz is offline New Member
    ok I used to sweat like mad under my armpits so I bought this. www.maxim.com You apply at night before you go to bed. This is the GODSEND. I no longer sweat under my armpits. Hell I don't even sweat there when I workout. Now you will sweat somewhere else since your body needs to cool itself but this stuff works. Friends were so amazed they all went out and bought it.

That's pretty funny, papapump. I'm glad I'm not the only one!! Two months ago a kinda joined a club soccer team with a bunch of my friends. But the thing is, I'm the only big guy there. The rest of them are all skinny-ass soccer pricks. Anyways, every game, about five minutes into play I start sweating like crazy and those skinny bastards stay dry forever. Sometimes they like to poke fun at my excessive perspiration, but all you gotta do is give them an intimidating look and they will realize that they are inferior skinny soccer jocks and they will shut up quickly. The size is worth is the sweat!!

Woops, I mean, the size is worth the sweat!!

Thread Information