grabagear is offline Junior Member

strong man competition!

Whats up guys? just thought someone might be interested. if anyone is in or near Wisconsin there will be a small strongman competition this saturday the 10th. in Waupun WI. its about 45 min. from Madison. anyway I am pritty sure u can sign up at the event other wise just come watch. I know that one of the challenges is to pick up the ass end of a ford ranger and walk it like a wheel barrel for a distance.
    but friday the 9th is the big event. its to late to sign up but there is a thing called the truckers jambore in waupun all weekend with a huge parade, anyway the lead truck will be a full size semi with a flat bed and a band playing on the flat bed. myself and 11 other guys are going to pull this thing down main street which is 1.7 miles and it should be pritty cool to watch?! we start pulling the truck at 8:15pm and we are expecting about 15,000 people to be watching. hopefully everthing works out. oh yeah the strong man and the truck pull are sponserd by GOLD MEDAL FITNESS in Waupun. you can contact them or e-mail me and I will try and aswer any questions.

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    Well man, if i wasnt in New Jersey that would be pretty sweet. Good Luck!

RobNAUTICA is offline Associate Member
    good luck bro, put the goods to test!

Biznatch is offline Junior Member
    Pulling a truck around doesnt sound like much fun to me. I thought that was what the engine was for. Call me crazy....

grabagear is offline Junior Member
    the engine? thats to easy bro.
    there is a world record to be broken! since it costs about 5 grand to get guiness to come and watch we figure this year will be a practice run and if we come close then next year we will break the record and get our names in the book! its kinda corny but its somethin to work for I guess.

Biznatch is offline Junior Member
    I'm just fucking with you grabagear. Pull that shit like a mutherfucker!! Good luck.

Thread Information