BILT-BETTER is offline New Member

Whats best for $$$$$ quality.vet or testviron depot

Heres the deal do I spend $300 for 50ml of enanthate by quality.vet 250mg/ml or do I spend $224 for 14 Shering Testoviron 250mg amps?????????

Also, Ive heard that some of the Mexican vet gear is dirty is this true about quality vet or have some of you made good gains with it........cause I like to take it w/some dbol ?????????

JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member
    actually for vet gear quality vet is probably the best one out there..Of cource testoviron by schering is human grade and a better quality then any vet.Except 14 vials will only last you 7 weeks (considering your going to take 500mg/week which is not long enough.If i were you i would go with the qualitl vet because you can get 2 full cycled with 50ml/250mg per ml...

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    If it's a money thing then I would go with QV. There is nothing wrong with QV at all, Testovirons would be my choice though.

BILT-BETTER is offline New Member
    Thanks guys but I would like some more opinions and to hear from some guys that may have taken enanthate QV to see what they got from it.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    go with the QV , the testoviron has 2 esters prop, and enanthate , so to make the best of the testovirions fast acting esters you'd have to inject every other day just like sust. IMO it would just be easier to the QV.

xxxl83

NoLimits is offline Member
    I don't mean to be an ass, but damn, $300 for the 50ml of Enantat QV 250. Make a trip south and the QV enanthate is running $75 for 50ml or $16.66 for 10ml (250mg per ml).

Thread Information