Thread: 50 mg dbol

m2k2 is offline New Member

50 mg dbol

I've seen prices for 50mg dbol around-is it a legit product. I know regular dbol takes about 1.5-3 hours to enter your system and lasts roughly 4 hours. How does this stuff(if real) work. Is it time released or is it just 50mg dbol in your blood stream for roughly 4 hours? Had great results with the thai dragons. I saw a post asking about the 50 mg dbols before but did not address my current question and can no longer find the thread to see if the guys question was answered. Thanks for any and all info.

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    hey bro **50mg dbol is legit they're orange. What I did to take it was split the pill up, and make sure you chew em bro don't swallow them. they're packed pretty tight for the shipping so if you swallow them you might just end up wasting them. I loved the feeling I got from his Dbol the pumps were amazing.

i know this didn't answer all your questions, but i hope info helped you out a little bit.
    peace

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    I have 55 - 50mg D-bols There more orange then pink. There made by an independent lab in (?????) so dont know how many there are floating around. I havent tried them yet but if theyre anything like the Winny and the Sust that I got from this source then theyre probably F-ing great and overdosed because they dont have to answer to anyone except their customers I got 50 for 80$ (Yeah I get middle) and they threw in an extra 5 cuz their nice . If thats them then jump on it.

Morg is offline Junior Member

** bols

i used the older white ones,i thought they sucked,in fact i gave em away( to some chump,lol,j/k)
    the pink thais are the shizel my nizel(good,lmao),got better results using 30mgs of pink than i did from 50mgs of **,(split into 2 doses)
    tho i must admit i think his winny is first rate(as well as his nolva,clomid and anavar )(thoi hear that his vars are not real oxandrolone)

Hey fella's thanks and good looking out.I had ordered 100 5mg thai dragons(30mg per day) 4 vials of sustanon (500mg p/w) and 4 vials of Deca (400mg p/w) and a lot of Whey protein and managed to put an inch on my arms in 3 weeks. Everything else just got bigger. Made what I considered to be a mistake and waste of money by going to Anadrol when the dbols could not ship again in a timely manner. I am currently taking Test prop 400mg p/w Would like to take the enathate,and dbol -is equipose better than Deca in this stack(sorry about the novel)

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, Ur question..."is equipose better than Deca " Depends on what ur looking for. Deca is more for bulking and EQ is more for cutting. But it also depends on food intake. The more food (calories) on either the more u'll grow.

OG

That was good-solid information bro'-thanks. Deca it is! The Test enathate I will be taking, is it worth the additional expense to bulk-up? I love the pump but after 1 week have seen no results.

Thread Information