Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Tren cough is no joke! OMG! That SUCKED!

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    i get it with ace... and anyone who wants to say tren dont hit the heart hard - well - go ahead and mainline it

EDIT - dont really do that
    There is a HUGE difference between IM and IV injections...don't make such a ridiculous comparison...

When injecting an oil-based AAS via IM injection, it has minimal impact on the heart...now who in there right mind would ever consider injecting an AAS via IV injection??? Joking or not, your post isn't funny.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    wow.... luckily ive never had that happen to me... but if you tasted it in your mouth and had an experience like that you definalty hit or nikked a vein...

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I wonder if theres anyone that has done a whole cycle of Tren and never got the cough.

Quote Originally Posted by dece870717
    I wonder if theres anyone that has done a whole cycle of Tren and never got the cough.
    I have.

It's been probably 100+ tren injections since I last experienced a cou***ng episode.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    ive done 3 cycles with tren in them and never experienced the cough... *knock knock knock on wood*

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    God Bless Tren .

Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn
    I have.

It's been probably 100+ tren injections since I last experienced a cou***ng episode.
    Shucks!!!...I should've knocked on wood...

Shot 3cc's this morning...1cc test cyp, 1cc EQ, and 1cc tren a....injection went fine, but a min or so after, while rubbing the site, I tasted a bit in my mouth and got a lil bit of a hacking bout, nothing serious, but enough to know what was up.

Being I was blasting 3cc's at one crack and there was the tren in the barrel, I really took my time...I'd guess almost 4-5 minutes for the entire injection...

I think taking my time made a difference between getting a serious cough during the injection and getting a slight one right afterwards while rubbing the site.

Anyways....so much for my streak...

sbigpecs is offline Associate Member
    I have used tren depot, and Now i've switch to tren A, after much persaution. I was dreading the tren A after everthing I heard about the dreaded tren cough.

I thought that it might have something to do with nicking a vein whilst injecting, so I do all of my tren injections in my glute.

I was also told it might have something to do with the amount of alcohol in the solution which causes it...Dont no how true that is. But I am now using a Tren A made by a well known UGL which I was told has put less of this in the tren so as to reduce the tren cough.

To Date touch wood 2 million times, I have not experienced this tren cough. Thank F*ck.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    used tren from Fina-H pellets from a vet. injected 100mg ED. Often, after aspiration, slow inject, got taste then bad cough for couple minutes. Flushed, cold sweat, heart palpatations. Heavy breathing. Passes every time, but a sure sign that tren, if its doses right, is real strong ****. hardest shutdown and longest recovery ive experienced. But i used it way to long.

~DB~

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn View Post
    Here is my experience with the dreaded "tren cough"....

If or when it hits you, it's likely to hit you during injection as you nick a vein and some tren directly hits the blood stream.

You will at first feel an ovewhelming sensation overcome your body in an instant which will be followed be the extreme taste of the tren in your mouth...at this point you better back the needle out, because next the chest tightens up, you break out in an instant hot flash and slight sweat...then as quickly as all the aforementioned occur, you will begin to cough uncontrollably for the next several minutes which will seem like an eternity.

It will feel like you can't breath...you're thinking you're going to die or you're "checking out".
    Every attempt to breath results in a cou***ng fit...don't panic, it will subside....

Then just as soon as it hit you, it is gone and you begin to feel like your going to live afterall.

This, in my experience, is what has occurred to me the two times I've ever experienced the dreaded "tren cough".

Just be patient when you inject, be absolutley sure to aspirate before injection, and inject very slowly. All while holding the pin as steady as possible....
    I have found this method to really reduce the chances of the cough hitting me again...*knocking on wood*

Just be sure to get the pin out before it hits you....the first cough I experienced was mid-injection and I was so worried about what was all happening to me that I forgot about the pin in my ass....my wife said the syringe was uncontrollably bouncing all over the place as I went through my cou***ng fit...she thought it was funny at first until she realized something wasn't right...then she was about as worried as I was...but it passed and now when we look back on it, we get a good laugh from the experience.
    It left a nice welt on my ass too from that pin bouncing all over the place....

I guess you will never know exactly how it's going to treat you until it happens to you.

This is how it happened to me...hope this helps to any of you that never experienced this before and what to expect, before you panic and think your going to die, like I did the first time it hit me.
    Just try to remain calm, don't panic, and try to keep the breathing under control....it will pass, trust me.
    __________________________________________________ ____________

Now here is the real truth on the dreaded "Tren Cough" from a scientific point-of-view....all thanks to PJ:

Tren causes a spike in prostaglandin metabolism once injected. So what are prostaglandins?

Prostaglandins are synthesized from arachidonate (Lipoxygenase which catalyze the dioxygenation of polyunsaturated fatty acids) in the cell membrane by the action of phospholipase A2. Cyclooxygenase and lipoxygenase pathways compete with one another to form prostaglandins (as well as thromboxane or leukotriene-leukotriene being a bronchial stimulator),
    In the cyclooxygenase pathway, the prostaglandins D, E, and F plus thromboxane and prostacyclin are made.

Thromboxanes are made in platelets and cause constriction of vascular smooth muscle and platelet aggregation.

Leukotrienes are made in leukocytes and macrophages via the lipoxygenase pathway. They are potent constrictors of the bronchial airways. They are also important in inflammation and hypersensitivity reactions as they increase vascular permeability.
    __________________________________________________ ____________

To those above that think "tren cough" has anything to do with the heart are wrong...it is a pulmonary reaction, not a cardio reaction.

As to the one guy above that claims that the cough plagues him day & night, you need to go see a doc...get your lungs checked out. Sounds like you may have some kind of bronchial infection...it's not from the tren.

Good luck and be safe guys,
    Quote Originally Posted by cj1capp View Post
    this has been posted here for some time i just cant find it . I posted this at a different board and just recopied it here .

you are right X this is from B.B by Pheedno
    Tren cough and fat burning explained by Pheedno
    Tren- Fat burning and "fina cough" both from prostaglandin metabolization Posted on AR & IBB as well-

It's been widely disussed of Trens fat burning properties through rises in IGF and Prostaglandins. While IGF is a fairly well known substance in the bodybuilding world today, prostaglandins are fairly unknown in terms of formation and roles in the body.
    So below, a brief dicription of prostoglandins and their role in fat burning, "fina cough", and why a person going through Tren administration can experience it's fat burning effects without the dreaded "Cough"

The term prostaglandin comes from the word-Prostate. The first prostoglandins were first dicovered in semen about the mid 1930's and it was thought that prostaglandins were made from the prostate. Since this time, it has been dicovered that most prostaglandins are not even constructed in the prostate.

Prostaglandins are made by two different pathways(Cyclooxygenase and Lipoxygenase), and considering prostaglandins are a group of about 20 lipid cells, they have contrary function; responsible for stimulating as well as alleviating inflammation(Inflammation stimulation is the rapid metabolism of them expelled through the bronchials), regulate blood flow to particular organs, control ion transport across membranes, modulate synaptic transmission, induce sleep, mediate lipid release, and regulate metabolism is various tissue.

Prostaglandins are synthesized from arachidonate(Lipoxygenase which catalyze the dioxygenation of polyunsaturated fatty acids) in the cell membrane by the action of phospholipase A2. Cyclooxygenase and lipoxygenase pathways, compete with one another to form prostaglandins(as well as thromboxane or leukotriene-leukotriene being a bronchial stimulator),
    In the cyclooxygenase pathway, the prostaglandins D, E and F plus thromboxane and prostacyclin are made. Thromboxanes are made in platelets and cause constriction of vascular smooth muscle and platelet aggregation
    Leukotrienes are made in leukocytes and macrophages via the lipoxygenase pathway. They are potent constrictors of the bronchial airways. They are also important in inflammation and hypersensitivity reactions as they increase vascular permeability.

Being that prostaglandins from either pathway, are still fatty acids of a group, they mediate lipid release and controll tissue metabolization, so fat burning is a luxerry of either pathway of formation. It's the pathway from which they are constructed that dictates "fina cough". As prostaglandins made from the Cyclooxygenase pathway dictate muscle constriction and platlet aggregation, and the Lipoxygenase pathway dictates bronchial constriction(the main form of expulsion)

Refs:
    Cackatoo Press
    Columbia Encyclopedia 6th Edition
    Science Daily Magazine

Two of the most important posts in the thread

Can we get a mod to sticky this in a new thread

Tren cough is a top search across most steroid boards and it seems to be asked a lot and no harm would be done in informing people imo

Now onto my take of the situation;

So this tren cough is caused by prostaglandin excretion which in turn causes bronchoconstriction and vasodilatation

So why not just inhibit PGE2 which specifically causes this by using NSAIDs which can inhibit cyclooxygenase which is the pathway of PGE2 formation

So pop an ibuprofen 30-100 mins before you inject your tren so if you get the cough it wont be as severe?

I will be testing out my theory when I test out some tren ace for the first time in a few weeks!

braze is offline New Member
    wow i didnt know anything about tren cough till now i have heard of it but never fully explained by it and i wanted to do my next cycle on tren....makes me thank twice about pinning myself first few times when i start that cycle lol

dirtybrd is offline Associate Member
    Its happened 3 times outta the last 14 shots I've taken. Its not that bad and over pretty quickly. It feels like you enhaled bleach fumes as if you were cleaning the shower or the air got sucked outta your lungs.

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I take Ibuprofen when i get up first thing in the morning.I do my shots about an hour after giving myself so time to fully wake up.I have never had the tren cough and i have done 3 cycles using it ,my tren A done from the pellet conversion so it real.I have given my son shots out of the same bottle and he has gotten the cough once, but he quit using it because he does Ju-jitsu and it effects his breating too much.Dont know if the Ibuprofen helps but thats interesting

I've been reading that Tren A causes less Tren cough then Tren E. Anyone did both and wish to comment?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    There are many theories regarding the tren cough I did some some research many years ago on this topic and I came up with this. There are two systems the body use's for circulation, systematic and pulmonary. The pulmonary takes the deoxygenated blood back to the lungs for oxgenation, when we inject part of the injection will be taken up into the capillarys where it heads back to the heart out of the left atrium to the lungs and are expelled co2 and waste products in this case BA. Tren A dissassociates with BA far more easily than other hormones or ester's ie enan,hex. Inject slowly this will slow down the solution hitting the lungs instead of hitting it all in one lump, Always aspirate you could hit a vein and then the hormone and solvents (BA) will hit pulmonary circulation far far faster and you are likely to cough your head.

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Inject, cough, DONT WHINE!!!

old fart is offline New Member
    I have had this happen every time i inject, it starts like a tickle in the trout then coughing like no other, my first time years ago i thought i was going to die right there. followed by a slight headache and sweating lol. I found that a fisher mens friend cough drop while injecting will keep it a bay. Until it happens you have no idea, it scares the hell out of you if you get it bad enough. I have never had it after the injection is over its always during. and i have tried many things to prevent and it still happens, not every time but i keep ready lol it sucks!!!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ive only got it twice. One very mild and once I though I was going to cough up a lungm

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by old fart View Post
    I have had this happen every time i inject, it starts like a tickle in the trout then coughing like no other, my first time years ago i thought i was going to die right there. followed by a slight headache and sweating lol. I found that a fisher mens friend cough drop while injecting will keep it a bay. Until it happens you have no idea, it scares the hell out of you if you get it bad enough. I have never had it after the injection is over its always during. and i have tried many things to prevent and it still happens, not every time but i keep ready lol it sucks!!!
    It's not just tren it happens with it will happen with any oil you should always aspirate so your not in a vain.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post

It's not just tren it happens with it will happen with any oil you should always aspirate so your not in a vain.
    Yup.....this is true for sure. Not sure how the term tren cough came to be but as Clarky stated it can happen with any oil.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information