Question Dianabol at start of cycle, Winstrol at end

Hey. Its me again!

My current 1st cycle:

500mg Sust/wk
    400mg deca /wk
    50mg proviron /day
    Clomid post cycle
    Nolva at hand

I've tried Clenbuterol now, and it didnt work too good, so I have dropped it out of my cycle.

I've heard that sust kicks in after a couple of weeks.... so if i want an boost start, should I use dianabol the first 3 weeks? How much compared to my cycle? And to keep the mass after the cycle, is it smart to use winny a couple of weeks post cycle?

Thanx for the advice!
    Last edited by The Natural; 08-07-2002 at 03:15 PM.

The Natural is offline Associate Member
    Hey! C'mon, folks!
    A little help here please....

Shredz is offline Respected Member

Dbol and winny

I never use winny post cycle...I always run it near then end mind you, however why would you run it after your cycle is done? About the dbols, many use it to do exactly what you said. Give the cycle a jump start. You can run it at 25mg-35mg ED for weeks 1-4 and you should be happy? About the clen ? What kind was it how much where you taking and are you sure it was legit? Haven't heard of clen that doesn't work unless you are taking it wrong or have shit stuff. How is your diet? Are you doing any cardio?
    Last edited by Shredz; 08-08-2002 at 11:17 AM.

EatMore is offline New Member
    yeah, thats a pretty excepted way of running dbol and winny w/ a cycle like that. I'm pretty sure the correct way is dbol first 4 weeks as that is around how long it will take for sust/deca to fully kick in. Then winny from week 9-13 then clomid therapy. End the deca at week 9, and the sust at week 10, to allow for clearence before clomid. I'm going to be running something similar to this, though w/ enanthate instead of sust and eq instead of deca. Hope this helps

Thread Information