adaptations is offline Member

some shit you ALL should read

theres been some scandalouz shit going on and i think EVERYONE has a right to know.....

Read up my friends....

http://www.anabolex.com/forums/showt...threadid=49058

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    unable to read unless you are a memeber..can you cut and past it for us?

its 5 pages long....

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    then sum it up for us bro. Interested in hearing what it has to say, but I don't want to join in order to read it. Thanks!

couple posts from the thread( NONE OF THESE THREADS ARE MINE) just relaying informtin

The Admin at bbislife.com is the same on that is at 1morerep.com and musclem.com / musclemorpheus.com The part that is most concerning to a growing number of people who realize this is… the admin on all of these NEW sites is also Mr.Spotme from bodybuildingextreme who was busted by Federal agents for sourcing and importing under the name CyberAS. Now you might say so the guy is trying to start up a few new sites… well it seems his federal charges are no longer and you can ask ANYONE who has faced federal charges, they do not just disappear or drop charges like that without a deal being struck.

Now take the time to think about the situation CyberAS is in. He had (according to him) all his cash taken; he went around telling everyone that he was broke. His multiple mailboxes that he was importing stuff from Europe had 30k (his price quote to people) worth of products confiscated by the Feds… They do no just drop a case like this because they feel sorry for the guy or whatever BS he is trying to pass off.

A growing number of people think that he is working with the feds setting up new sites in hopes that he can setup and/or rat out other sources that come to him to sell on him sites. If they come to him that is not entrapment but I really don’t want to get into all of that.

There are known Vets who have been contacted about this, we were onto him from day one. You can verify this with some vets around, most who know this he has asked them to keep quite, they do not realize what he is doing. Call him on it and you will see, unless he is going to try to deny it, doesn’t really matter if he does because there are many vets who have already been contacted and know. He is trying to hide the fact that he is behind all of these sites, getting known trusted vets on his side without them knowing who he really is. Be very careful with this guy, he appears to be very desperate…

Just thought you would like to know what really is going on
    Last edited by adaptations; 08-06-2002 at 10:01 AM.

another

Let me set the record straight.

I am a mod at Bodybuildingextreme.com and 1morerep.com. What I have to say are not rumors, but facts.

I was recruited to mod at BBX from this very board by Mr. SpotMe. Then I got an email notice that a new board was starting up. I checked it out, it was 1more rep.com. I applied to be a mod and was immediately accepted. I was even interviewed online by the admin, 1morerep. I also saw a post in the mod's forum about those who had applied to be mods and he said, "does anyone know this guy?"9referring to me) The same guy that asked this question was the same one who asked me to mod at BBX.

I then checked the ownerships of all these boards and low and behold they all belonged to one person: Mr. Spot Me. Why didnt this guy let me know who he was when he interviewed me at 1MR? Any normal person would have said, "Hey BW, it's me..." Deception.

When I first started at BBX CyberAs, or Mr. SpotMe was "busted." I called him and spoke to him and he supposedly was dead broke. A month later, he is opening all these sites. That costs money - lots of it. I want to know where it is coming from. How do you go from dead broke, not knowing how you are going to pay the rent and where your next meal is coming from to riding high in the saddle.

Now, Fallen Angel shows up and posts on 1More rep (and here) that she was banned at BBSisLife. I went and read the thread. Why was she banned? Because she was drawing attention to who the admin really was.Who answered her thread? The admin of BBSisLife. What did he say? "Why dont you ask THEM why you were banned. HE IS THE ONE WHO BANNED HER! More bullshit deception.

Mr. Spot Me keeps up this cloak of deception to all his mods who work their asses off for him. He never tells them that he is running all these sites. When I told him I knew what was going on, he begged me not to say anything. At least one other mod is in on the charade: trying to conceal his identity...but his posting style also reveals exactly who he is...I've read a lot of your "wise" posts bro...

I dont like being deceived. I dont like being lied to. I dont like being treated like I am some kind of idiot that cant figure out a simple scam that was poorly put together with plenty of holes. Mr. SpotMe is using his mods like pawns, little puppets, to do his work. He was just not smart enough to cover his tracks.

one from the man himself...spotme

First off, Silent..you can post my info, I dont mind. I have nothing to hide. Question is, who are you...really? hmm.

Anyway,

You can all bash me if you'd like, I could care less. Im not doing anything wrong. Is there something wrong with having websites? I dont think so. Is there something wrong with wanting to make some extra money legally..maybe to help pay for all the loses I endured? I dont think so. I went through all this when you same people posted about me either not being busted or being a fed. Its a non stop story with you people isnt it? One thing or another! Yes I was involved with Bbislife and 1Morerep. So what? My intentions were legitimate. I like working with computers, I like helping people, I like running sites, I like socializing, I like meeting new people. Have I offended you all somehow by doing this? If any single one of you came out and asked me, is this spotme, I would have said yes. Just like I did to BigWill, BBislife and to Admin here at bolex and a few others. I wasnt trying to keep anything from you, rather I was trying to get a fresh start, leave the drama associated with cyber behind. Is that a bad thing? And Bigwill, Im shocked that you have the nerve to accuse me of the things which you have. What because you feel that I should have told you that it was me without you having to ask me? Does that matter to you that much? Do you really think that I am the only one who has posted under different names just to get a fresh start? I just want it to be like it used to be when i first opened BBX. I just played around on the board, installed hacks, made it better etc. I didnt give a fuck about gear, sources, none of that. I even told HBG and my co-admin at 1morerep that they were to handle all aspects with dealing with sources. And as far as the cost of the sites, you are 100% correct Will. It is expensive. That money is on my charge card. Money from advertisers and donations pay for the server. Thanks for being there.."brother".

And as for HBG, Im not even going to begin with you, lol. Well all I can say is you were a good fuck, but if you ever find a heart, you will be a catch of a lifetime...

Anyway, long story short, I have nothing but the best intentions. You can even ask the mods that I turned down several sources that wanted to advertise, merely because I know their reps werent so great and I didnt want to see the members losing any money, because despite what you may think, I do know how that feels...

Shawn

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    That's some tough shit adaptions. Thanks for the summary. Hope verything is cool and works out for you.

Here is the posts, no need to give the guy any more traffic.
    http://www.1morerep.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=979

This site is run by CyberAS/Spot Me..
    I think you should all know this....I just found out today...and I fully expect to be banned shortly...... Cyber/Spot was busted a while back and is looking at time (so the story goes) and he used myself and a few of the other Mods as Tools to increase traffic to this site...I feel as if I have been scammed.. here is a post I made in the Mod forum to him....

This was his response to when I posted the URL to the post on anabolex that unveiled him as the owner here...... I said I would be outta here if it was true.. and this was his response..(in the quotes..my response is after)

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by 1 More Rep
    Ok. Take care...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then this says a lot... to me it says that you are CyberAS / Spot Me.... and you hid that from us... either you have been busted or you turned scammer.... either way you lied to us by your deception and you simply used us (the Mods) to increase your memberhship here and thus either point people to your approved sources (most likely you yourself) or to work off your current criminal charges.... A board like this is built on trust and respect...... and you have shown that you posses either of these traits............

all in all you just have to read the thread....may make more sence...

David B. is offline Member
    Originally posted by Shredz
    unable to read unless you are a memeber..can you cut and past it for us?
    In this case, it might be worth joining the board to read the thread. It's pretty serious, and involves the ownership of some other boards, possible scams, deception, feds, and general ugliness.

--dnb

Thank you david.....

G-S Guest
    Never trust anyone who open source posted at Triedia. Cyber/SpotMe/1moreRep etc... is not a trusting character, IMO. I too was banned from his site when the unveiling of WHO he was happened.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    im just glad this is my home board, i went to triedia and didnt hang out, and also to bbislife, and ran out of there as quickly as i could. both of those boards made me extremely uncomfortable, and i couldnt really put my finger on why i felt that way(most of it was the open posting). but im happy i decided to move on and not hang out there.
    im happy here and dont ever intend to leave.

peace bb79

RobNAUTICA is offline Associate Member
    who owns anabolic review? (PLEASE DON'T BAN ME JUST A JOKE!)
    haha

G-S Guest
    Mugs owns this board.

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Originally posted by Gettin Stupid
    Mugs owns this board.

Yeah Mugs ultimately owns the entire website, and I am in charge of it.

Originally posted by PTbyJason

Yeah Mugs ultimately owns the entire website, and I am in charge of it.
    And what a fine job you boys have done!

cnyce&9 is offline New Member
    anyone else notice that now when you try and get to 1morerep.com...it automatically redirects you to bodybuilding extreme....owned by mr spotme himself....lol..just thought it wqas interesting

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Adapt, what are you saying bud, he is working for the Feds? I mean I get the gist of what you are saying, but maybe I am in the dark here.
    BTW, I agree with Barbells here, I am soo glad this is my home board.
    I spoken to Jason (ptbyjason) over the phone, (have yet to meet with him due to my hectic schedule). When I did talk to him, I knew that I was going to stay here for a while. I mean besides the fact that he and I grew up in the same hometown, he was really nice and enthusiatic to meet, but my ole crazy azz schedule didn't permit at the time or I was either coming and he was going... go figure??
    Jason, I promise bud, one day we will meet up, whether I have to come to H town or you and I meet in our hometown.... ONe day bro!!! Oh and my rich girlfriend does have a sister BTW. LMAO.

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Originally posted by Sicilian30
    I spoken to Jason (ptbyjason) over the phone, (have yet to meet with him due to my hectic schedule). When I did talk to him, I knew that I was going to stay here for a while. I mean besides the fact that he and I grew up in the same hometown, he was really nice and enthusiatic to meet, but my ole crazy azz schedule didn't permit at the time or I was either coming and he was going... go figure??
    Jason, I promise bud, one day we will meet up, whether I have to come to H town or you and I meet in our hometown.... ONe day bro!!! Oh and my rich girlfriend does have a sister BTW. LMAO.

Hell yeah bro, we better meet up one day soon.

What's that? She has a sister?

thefantom1 is offline New Member
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by adaptations
    Here is the posts, no need to give the guy any more traffic.
    http://www.1morerep.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=979

This site is run by CyberAS/Spot Me..
    I think you should all know this....I just found out today...and I fully expect to be banned shortly...... Cyber/Spot was busted a while back and is looking at time (so the story goes) and he used myself and a few of the other Mods as Tools to increase traffic to this site...I feel as if I have been scammed.. here is a post I made in the Mod forum to him

This was his response to when I posted the URL to the post on anabolex that unveiled him as the owner here...... I said I would be outta here if it was true.. and this was his response..(in the quotes..my response is after)

The quotes above is a post I made in the anabolic section of 1morerep.com.. I was a mod there..

quote:
    Originally posted by 1 More Rep
    Ok. Take care...
    That was his response to me

Then this says a lot... to me it says that you are CyberAS / Spot Me.... and you hid that from us... either you have been busted or you turned scammer.... either way you lied to us by your deception and you simply used us (the Mods) to increase your memberhship here and thus either point people to your approved sources (most likely you yourself) or to work off your current criminal charges.... A board like this is built on trust and respect...... and you have shown that you posses either of these traits............ QUOTE]

And the above was my response to his... just so everyone knows.. I posted on 1morerep that I would no longer be associated with the board and that I apologized for anyone that came to the site because of me...BTW..good site you got going here.......

FANTOM

hey fantom, good to have you hear...!!!

1morerep...down the drains in 3 weeks....

Thread Information