Thread: Sust Options??

fiveit is offline New Member

Sust Options??

I am just coming off an omnadren cycle. 500mg a week for 10 weeks.
    I used D-bol at 30-40 mg's a day for the first 4 weeks. The dbol didnt do shit though, next time I am gonna be at 50mg a day.

Anyways I am doing another cycle in january. Should I use Sustanon or should I try something esle. I used omnadren got great gains. but would it be wise to use a different drug next time? What about sust at 750mg a week for 10 weeks...

??

Adam

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Actually Sust and Omnadren have basiclly the same compounds in them. Omna is usually cheaper though.

If u saw good gains why change up? Maybe add some deca or EQ to it and u'll see even better results.

OG

fiveit is offline New Member

Good Deca

Ya I can get a hold of some good deca (norma hella) I will use 400mg's a week for about 8 weeks of the cycle.. I am thinking of using dbol again even though I got no gains last time.. I will be using a different kind though.. What you do you recomend?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Personally I did sustanon and it was great and all, but it is highly overrated. My self, I would do t 200 or something like that with the same results and less gyno. I am getting great results off a t200 and dbol cycle only in my 2nd week. Course the test hasn't even kicked in, but I can feel it starting to. I would just stick with t 200 or something else, besides the shot pain alone from sustanon IMO isn't worth it.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    First off bro ud want to run the cycle for 10 weeks not 8. If u can switch tests go with enanthate or stick with the sust. Sust is best run ed but if u bump it up to 750mgs per week im sure u'll like the results. Also add the 400mgs of deca per week. And if u didnt like the dbol try winny tabs?? Just a thought. Ohhya im sure u know to have nolv and clomid?? Dontya.. Hope this helped

OG

jamotech is offline Member

Re: Good Deca

Originally posted by fiveit
    Ya I can get a hold of some good deca (norma hella) I will use 400mg's a week for about 8 weeks of the cycle.. I am thinking of using dbol again even though I got no gains last time.. I will be using a different kind though.. What you do you recomend?
    I had great results with russians, I only did 20mg a day and got results, if I did 35-40 it would have been awesome! Your stuff might have been fake.

Thread Information