mannyfresh is offline New Member

rookie needs advice on deca and nolv

I did a cycle of deca and I gained about ten pounds of muscle but now that I've been off it for about four months I've seem to have lost it all even though I've been working out. Not only that but I seem to have retained water in my chest around the nipple area. I don't have bitch tits like some guys that I've noticed but I could tell that they're puffy around the nipple area. I came across some Nolvadex and I want to know if I take it now will it get rid of it or is it too late? Also, I'm planning on taking some more Deca and some Winstrol . What do you think is the proper way of cycling the two? I want to gain some size and a little definition. Should I take the Nolvadex while on the cycle or should I wait till I'm done? These question may sound dumb but I'm pretty new at this and I'm looking for some advice.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    If it's gyno from Deca , Nolva will not work. If its retained water, nolva will not work.
    Deca produces progesterone gyno, bromocriptine is what you need in the future.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Did you take clomid after your cyc. You did not mention that. And yes have the nolva on had your next cycle. You never know if you are going to need it.

mannyfresh is offline New Member
    I don't think it's gyno because it's only around the nipple area. What can I do to get rid of it now? Will it go away if I start my next cycle now or will it get worse?

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    You should probably also throw in some test with the deca . Also always have clomid for post cycle. Butch asked you if you took clomid, I'm interested as well. If you didn't then that is why you lost your gains.

still growin is offline Member
    how long since your last cycle? are your nipples getting better or worse? I would let your body cool down a bit first. also, nolva doesn't work on deca gyno like pheedno says.

Big_Dippin is offline Associate Member
    Bro, for your next cycle research first so you have everything you could possibly need on hand. This will save you time if anything arrises.

Get some bromocriptine for the deca gyno.

Good luck

chwester is offline New Member
    Use nolva post cycle to get your test levels back up. Go to www.mesomorphosis.com and www.anabolicreview.com and type nolvadex in the search engine and they will explain why nolva is best for post cycle therapy .

Thread Information