smoke is offline New Member

What do you recommend?

Im a 27 yr old male about 225 pounds standing 6'1, bodyfat dont know and quite honestly dont know if I want to know! I currently have a 40 inch waist to give you an idea.

Ive just started working out at a gym for the first time in my life this past week. Im tired of being flabby and out of shape! I'd really like to set a goal for myself like about 1 year let's say. My question is, how long should I wait to use gear? My goals are to lose the beer belly and bulk up in the arms and shoulders. I'd appreciate any comments you have to offer.

Thanks

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    If you just started last week, you're not going to like my answer, but at least a year. Most of us o n here had worked out for 3-5+ years before taking the plunge. By just starting to workout, you will see awesome results very quickly. Keep diet clean and stay away from alky, fatty greasy food and sugary foods. Congrats on making the lifestyle change!You're going to love it. If you have any questions about diet, training, or supplements, go to the right forum and ask away. You will always get your answer, we have a lot of knowledgable people here at AR.

btw....WELCOME!

Biznatch is offline Junior Member
    Hey smoke, welcome to the board. First thing I would suggest to you, is to not even think about using any gear at this point in time. If you've only been working out for a week, you don't even know if your gonna stick with it yet! I know lots of people who have tried to get started working out and just can't seem to stick with it.
    Setting goals for yourself will help you out a lot. Be realistic and patient, and work for it like a mother fucker. You'll be surprised of the progress you can make without ever touching any type of gear. I'd say start looking around the supplement forum, the diet forum, and the workout forum. Sometime in the future you may decide if AS is really what you want. Good luck bro.

Biznatch is offline Junior Member
    Looks like papapump beat me to the punch.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Couldnt have said it any better bro! Best advice i can give u is get ur diet and training in check first. Get down to a comfortable weight and then maybe consider AS. Because one of the most important things to do while on AS is to eat and eat clean. And one of the BIGGEST misconceptions about AS is it will magically help u loss weight. Not true bro! Its hard work and dedication! U made the right choice for urself but dont make a mistake and use AS now.

Like PaPaPumP said, if u need any advice on diet, training, or supps we will be more then happy to help!! BTW...Welcome to the best bb forum!

OG

smoke is offline New Member
    Thanks for the advice guys!

Dont get the wrong idea about me working out for the first time though, I do keep myself in a little bit of shape from playing basketball a few times a week. I guess I'll just hit it hard for a while and then reavaluate in a few months.

Thanks

Thread Information