tommyag is offline New Member

how much is 2 much

hey bros i need some help. im durrently on my 2nd cycle dbol 30mg ed,
    300mg deca wk, 5cc or 1000mg of cyp a wk. im 5 wks in 2 my cycle an i put on about 15lbs, i would like to up the test, how much would be to much. im 23, 6"2 200lbs, i would like to get to about 220. so any info would help, thanks

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    1 g is way too much for a second cycle. What did you run on your first. Just think if you run 1 g now soon you will be shooting 3 g's or more. The fact that you think you need more is just crazy. Remember more is not always better when it come to steroids

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    holy shit, 2nd cycle and running a g of test cyp.

bro, if you ask me, you overshot this one by a freakin mile. more isnt always better, especially when it comes to aas. you want the most gains with the LEAST amount possible. this is just a general rule, but imho, what youve got going on here is way over the line for a #2.

peace bb79

my first cycle i ran 300 mg deca an 600mg test. its just that nothings happining anymore , maybe its all in my mind but its just demotivating,so i shouldnt be taking as much test as i am now? then what should i. thanks

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Bro your balls must hang down to your knees Because it takes some mighty big stones to be shooting 1000mg of test on only your 2nd cycle

RON
    Originally posted by tommyag
    my first cycle i ran 300 mg deca an 600mg test. its just that nothings happining anymore , maybe its all in my mind but its just demotivating,so i shouldnt be taking as much test as i am now? then what should i. thanks
    What do you mean by anymore? You mean since you started this cycle? You know you don't get any effect from the cyp for the first few weeks of your cycle. Usually around week 4 or 5 your really feeling it.

If it were me I would have run about 400-500 mg my first. Then maybe bump it to 600 the second. Depending how much the first one effected you

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    I would have to agree with everyone on here. You should have stayed in MODERATION and the weight would have been put on gradually. You would be able to keep more too.

RON
    Originally posted by buff87
    Bro your balls must hang down to your knees Because it takes some mighty big stones to be shooting 1000mg of test on only your 2nd cycle
    No offense but I don't want this to be glorified and some new guy to get the wrong idea. It doesn't take ball to run that much. It's just lack of knowledge. Matter of fact at 1 g of test I bet you hardly have any balls right now J/k bro

Seriously This is way over the line and is dangerous.

I am trying my best to make it known that this it's not the way to do it without flaming bro. If I seem harsh on you I'm sorry

well thanks for the advice,an i guess sometimes it takes a little criticism to make people realise. so should i stop now an take some time off then start a new cycle with the right doses

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by RON
    [B]

No offense but I don't want this to be glorified and some new guy to get the wrong idea. It doesn't take ball to run that much. It's just lack of knowledge. Matter of fact at 1 g of test I bet you hardly have any balls right now J/k bro

Seriously This is way over the line and is dangerous.

Big Ron I agree with you 100%.... I was in no way suggesting that taking 1g of test on just a 2nd cycle or shit for that matter a 10th cycle is the way to do it...

I was just blowned away that anyone so new to the game would have the balls to load up 10 cc's a week and inject all that test... Listen to Big Ron and the rest of the boys tommy... you are running before walking on this one...

Thread Information