hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member

what should i do

i only have sostenon 250 and im taken 2 shots a week..this is my first week...im not gonna be able to get to mexico for another 3 weeks...then ill already be about 30 percent through my cycle..when i do get to mexico..what can i buy to make the most out of my first cycle..cuz all i have is da sostenon (harpoon shots) right now...ive been told dbol at da beginning, but by da time i can get some im going to be almost towards da middle of my cycle..so what can i do??????????

full contact is offline Junior Member
    It's not a good idea to start with out all of you gear bro.If I were you I would wait to get d-ball and get some primabolan when you are down there or even some eq

nautica is offline Associate Member
    Do you have any HCG that you could shoot now???

Nautica

all i got is Sostanon

The only thing i got is Sostanon right now..i can get more stuff in like 3 weeks though!!!!...i was under the impression that i didnt need to stack from da research i did, i heard people stacked but i didnt know that its recommened for your first cycle....i dont have any hcg ...(is there anything i could do to help me out right now)i dont want to drop da cycle i juss started, i have 2 1/2 months to get in shape for my own reasons.....any recommendations??????? please!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Hmm....do you have enough shots of Sus to complete a cycle ??? Or do you just have enough to get you 30 % through your cycle ?? You could maybe throw in some Winny (50 mg's EOD) near the end (3 weeks before you end, run it 2 weeks after you're done).

When you go to Mexico, don't forget to buy your clomid - called Omifin (50 mg pills, box of 30). It's legal to bring back across, so just declare it and you'll be alright.

What happens in 2 1/2 months ???

that sounds reasonable

yea i will have enough to finish 8 weeks...what can i expect to gain from this cycle at the end of 10 weeks.i say 10 becuz im going to try da whinny for 4 weeks!! clomid i wil get also...thanx dude...any our peepz have ideas??

adaptations is offline Member
    no one can tell you what to expect...all depends on your training and eating...and rest

4plates is offline Banned
    im looking into da crystal ball and i see dat da cycle youz doin you will gain 18.574 lbs and you will add 60 lbs on da bench.

LOL

Umm thanx for the information on how much ima gain...where can i get one of those crystal balls??????

MeatHead03 is offline Associate Member
    im looking into da crystal ball and i see dat da cycle youz doin you will gain 18.574 lbs and you will add 60 lbs on da bench.
    4plates you are too much man..

and dats DA TRUTH

Thread Information