93cobra is offline New Member

few last ?'s before I start my 1st cycle

Ok...after lots of reading and talking with many people I have a a few last ?'s. Info on myself first.

Height: 5'11
    Weight: 160
    Bench max: 205, seriously lifting for 1 year
    Diet: Just about anything!! I have a fast metabolism and eat anything. But thinking about the AS I want to try to stay away from greasy foods with a lot of cholesteral
    I have diet planned out with a lot of healthy foods involved with a good amount of protein and carbs.

There is a lot of controversy over age and when to start taking AS. I thought about taking steriods when i just turned 20 but decided to wait and not even think about it until I was 21. Well now being 21 and seeing minimal gains naturally and seeing my friends get nice gains from AS Im contemplating it a lot. Only thing is, I dont think I have grown to my potential yet. But Im not sure and I want to be totally sure before I do this. I started taking creatine and have gained prolly 4lbs in the last two weeks. But I know thats just water weight. two cycles I have thought about

1st:
    weeks 1-4dbol@35mg/day
    weeks 1-10 deca @400mg/week
    weeks 1-10 sust@ 400-600mg/week (which do think?)
    week 13 clomid 300mg/day 1, 100mg day2-7, 50mg/day for days 8-14

2nd:
    No Dbol . Just the deca and sust.

If someone could give me insight on deca dick and progestrone gyno I would appreciate it. I haven't found much info on it. Also, estrogen gyno from the sust.

What are your opinions??

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    At 160lbs. I would seriously put off the AS and reevaluate your diet.

Really don’t know what a “good amount of protein and carbs” are, but you should be getting at least 3,500 kcals ED with your body weight in order to bulk and I would try to get the ratio %’s to about 50/30/20. (50% kcals from carbs, 30% protein, 20% fats)

Try to keep your meals at about 50grams of protein per meal give or take and 75-100 grams of carbs along with some fat.

4plates is offline Banned

Re: few last ?'s before I start my 1st cycle

[QUOTE]Originally posted by 93cobra

[weeks 1-10 sust@ 400-600mg/week (which do think?)

sust come in 250 mg amps so is going to be hard to do either 400 or 600!
    500 mg wk will do 250 2x wk

Thread Information