solid-d is offline Member

can you eat finaplex pellets???

Can you eat finaplex pellets and still get cut and strong and lean, like winny???thanks..Also whats a good price for the pellets and how often and how many should someone eat a day/week, and for how many weeks, thanks.
    PS- it would be taken at end or near end of a cycle, thanks

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    you can eat them, but they wont do you any good. do a search on fina. there is a thread by gettin stupid. very good read!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    No! Do not eat fina pellets!! You either use a transdermal method (DMSO) which works but in a limited capacity and is not recommended, or you buy a kit and convert the pellets into an injectable.

Prot is offline Banned
    you can eat them and they are orally available so they work...There was a thread on BB.com a while back where one guy was claiming a 28 pound gain on oral fina....Pat Arnold was quoted as saying fina is good to go orally. Old myths die hard.

$61 buys you a 40 day supply at 100mg per day.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Prot
    you can eat them and they are orally available so they work...There was a thread on BB.com a while back where one guy was claiming a 28 pound gain on oral fina....Pat Arnold was quoted as saying fina is good to go orally. Old myths die hard.

$61 buys you a 40 day supply at 100mg per day.
    I think someone was feeding a line of shit there as well.......supposedly it IS SUBLINGUALLY effective NOT orally....as in you cant swallow them like a pill and expect shit from it......sublingual it is only 10-20% effective....so that 100mg/d just turned into 10-20mg/d that actually gets in your blood....complete waste of money and time....not to mention the wonderful taste that will come along with an acetate ester!!!

ladave99 is offline Junior Member

Angry powerful drugs, not supplements

Thank you kizer_soce....for stepping in here.

Not to flame anyone here, but people need to realize that AS are powerful drugs. Not supplements. Not fancy protein powder. Drugs that can destroy your liver, destroy your kidneys, etc. You can't just screw around with them like vitamins.

Do research. Learn the risks. Learn the safest way to take the AS.

You won't be the first, or the last to get really, really sick by screwing around.

Prot is offline Banned

Well if Pat Arnold and BIG CAT say it is orally

Originally posted by kizer_soce

I think someone was feeding a line of shit there as well.......supposedly it IS SUBLINGUALLY effective NOT orally....as in you cant swallow them like a pill and expect shit from it......sublingual it is only 10-20% effective....so that 100mg/d just turned into 10-20mg/d that actually gets in your blood....complete waste of money and time....not to mention the wonderful taste that will come along with an acetate ester!!!

NOT sublingually, available, I choose to believe them. There are other references to this subject but the "fina kit" sellers go nuts over the facts.

Go to www.forum.bodybuilding.com and do a search on "oral tren " before making this shit up.

RobNAUTICA is offline Associate Member
    i don't imagine that super moderators "make shit up"

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Prot choose to believe who you want. They are wrong though but eat away and let us know about your 20 lb gain. For those who want to have fina really work I suggest you turn it into an injectible or at the very least use transdermally.

Prot is offline Banned
    Tren is orally bioavailable and one Mexican company has already come out with a 25mg tab....Are they stupid?

Anyone that gives a figure such as 10-20% is making it up. No one knows and this is significantly lower than other estimates I have heard. These low estimates put it at 30-40%....indicating a dosage of around 37.5 mg per day...a figure some opt to use when starting.

The fina kit sellers want you to keep injecting and I dont care if you do but this guy asked a question and deserves more than to be given an erroneous blowoff.
    Last edited by Prot; 08-07-2002 at 08:49 PM.

He asked a question and he got an answer....yes they can be taken orally (sublingually) and it is by far an inferior method compared to injecting...I know personally ppl that have done both methods....and you are right however the 10-20% is not a scientifically derived number BUT it is a very good indicator based on conversations I have had with individuals who have tried eating pellets before......does it work, yes is it an effect method of dosing not a chance. So an "erroneous blowoff" HARDLY! He got the information that he was asking for. Also I must thank you for attempting to call me out and say I am "making this shit up" truly a class act when you have NO idea who I know or WHERE I got my information from.

By the way, the company in reference (loeffler)just so happens to have one of the worst reps as far as product quality goes. Are they stupid, well no they must be doing something right BUT to charge $2-3 per 25mg tab when you can get the same product legally in the states for a fraction of the cost is a poor marketing move if you ask me.

So before I digress any further I will sum this up one last time....

sublingually/orally approx 10-25% effective (I will even say MAYBE 25%)
    transdermally is approx 60-80% effective
    Intramuscular is 90-100% effective

And no I have no association with ANY of the kit makers so I am not "pimping" a product as you may claim they do to generate sales...I am simply passing information from MY personal EXPERIENCE and from the personal EXPERIENCES of many friends and aquantances.

solid-d is offline Member
    thanks kizer

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Funny thing, I have a friend that ate birth control pills instead of injecting them and he gained 30lbs!!! 2 more pounds than your friend did!

I'm never buying another kit, that shit is just another ploy the white man has come up with to take our hard earned money and dignity away from us as a people!

Kill kill kill the white man! Join me my brothers and sisters!

Prot is offline Banned

Yes a 4 week gain of 18 pounds

Originally posted by Tennis_God
    I have a bro who tried oral tren. I just gave him a call, and he took 15 pills a day for 4 weeks. He said it was a COMPLETE was of tren, however, it did in fact work he gained roughly 18 pounds, and was relatively pleased with the results. REGARDLESS, IMO it is a waste, and if you really want to do it right, convert it into an injectible.

Is a total waste of $61......Means it cost over $3 a pound.....

adaptations is offline Member
    ugh ohh....here it comes....LOL

15 pellets a day is 300mg/d of tren ......that is 8400mg for a 4 week (28day) cycle. If you buy finaplix it is gonna cost you $150....if you go with component th will run you about $140. Now here is my question....why take 300mg/d to get the same effect you can on 75mg eod or 37.5mg/d when it is injected? Simple math will show that following real world results puts the oral effectiveness at 12.5%. Any more questions?

ladave99 is offline Junior Member

thanks again KS

Thank You G Child for putting this all into perspective.

You guys should figure out that the moderator is on our side. Trying to help everyone get the biggest gains in the safest way.

Duh.

So why give him a hard time?

Thanks again KS

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Well, on tren - even I will defer to whatever Kiser happens to say

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by Juice Junkie
    You can eat the ass out of a dead horse but I dont think it would accomplish anything.

JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member
    sure you can eat them "you can also eat shit,but it taste bad and will get the same gains at eating the fina pellets"lol

milbr10 is offline New Member
    AH, just use a damn implant gun, !POP! right in tri gets me going

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    Why go orally or sublingually. There is allot more porous membranes in going rectal. Try sticking a couple of tabs in the ass and wait till it melts. Just try not to shit it out.

DiMensionX is offline Member
    ROFLMAO, he's gonna need some serious TP for that bunghole.

Plugging Fina, now thats fucking gross. I got a nasty visual of gluey crap.......

G, I agree it's a ploy, kill whitey.

DMX

Thread Information