mique is offline Junior Member

First cycle help!

Ive been considering AS and looking into it for over 6mo, Whats your opinion on this for a first cycle? Im 24, 5,7" 165lbs. Ive been working out for about 3 yrs. I want to put on some bulk, but would like to get a little more cut. will the cytomel help that much? if so then when in my cycle would be best? my cycle goes like this so far, any help will be greatly appreciated.

wk1-2 200mg deca w/25mg dbol
    wk3-4 400mg deca w/25mg dbol
    wk5-8 winstrol /primo
    wk9-10 400mg deca
    wk11-12 200mg deca
    wk13-15 cytomel

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Doesn't look good to me. You need to do some more research. No reason to start with 200 mg of deca and then go up to 400 mg. Can't figure out why you would take three weeks off of deca in the middle of your cycle. Can't figure out why you would go back down to 200 mg of deca at the end of your cycle. You would be starting clomid way to early under the cycle you have. Sorry if this sounds harsh but if you have been researching AAS for six months how could you possibly come up with that cycle. Here is a sample cycle you might want to consider.

Weeks 1-10 Deca 400 mg
    Weeks 1-10 Test 400 mg
    weeks 8-14 winny 50 mg/day
    Clomid three days after winny.

mique is offline Junior Member
    Thanks, this cycle is straight from another web site and thats why I ask, you guys seem to have your shit together a lot more.

Thread Information