Thread: Would this make sense?
08-07-2002, 09:43 AM #1
Would this make sense?
Hey bros! Im going into my 6th week of sust part of my cycle(see below)Im thinking of increasing another 250mgs per week. And shoot 500mgs on wednesdays. Would this make any sense or am i just wasting it?? Or what about switching up tests?? Anyone change tests mid cycle? Advice greatly appreciated!
test i have available... 100mg TESTOVIRON DEPOT, 250mg TESTEX-LEO(cyp) and the Sustanon . Also Test enanthate
Last edited by OGPackin; 08-07-2002 at 09:49 AM.
08-07-2002, 10:00 AM #2Senior Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2001
- land of the cottonheads(F
Well since your in your 6th week the long acting esters in the sus have kicked in so you switch to the cyp or enan and do 500mg/week and maintain even test levels better than with the sus. This way you could also save $ and (IMO) get better results than with the sus.
08-07-2002, 10:07 AM #3Originally posted by Diesel
So presently you are running 750mg/wk and are thinking about kicking it up to 1000mg/wk?
What's your past cycle experience?
Thxs righton! The only prob with adding the enan is im still waiting for the Benzyl Alcohol i had to order to convert powder. But have all the others ready to go. thxs again guys!
08-07-2002, 11:14 AM #4Originally posted by Diesel
I think 750 is more than enough for your second cycle. (May even be to much)
Like righton said, if you want to save some cash you could switch to enan or cyp. (depending on your prices)
Couple of things you probably already know:
More is not always better.
The higher the dose you run now, the higher you may have to run in the future.
08-07-2002, 05:34 PM #5
diesel said it pretty well bro, and these are points that shouldnt be taken lightly. i have to say, im with him on the mg thing. i think 750 is plenty for your 2nd(but according to you,really 1st) cycle. you could have gotten away with less.
righton has given you a great option as well. my suggestion would be to take it.
no flames OG, jmo....................
08-07-2002, 05:48 PM #6
No prob bro, no flame taken. And im going to take Diesel suggestion and keep everything as is...
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)