Thread: NewB QuEsTiOn

NewB QuEsTiOn

Hi all, I have never posted in this section of AR before, but i have read a lot of the educational treads and I find them very helpful. I know im too young for juice right now but the other day i was at the gym with my older brother and one of his friends. I was telling him about AR and then later that day he sent me an email and asked me if I could post it ... here it is.

" Hello members of Anabolic Review. Im 21 5,5 150lbs and about 10 percent body fat. I have been training hard for about 4 and a half years and I feel that I have taken it as far as my genetic make-up will take me. I am currently wanting to do my first cycle and I was just wondering if you could tell what kind I should buy and at what doses I can take them at.
    Thanks All ..... John Orlando

Little jona here again ... ahha if i have missed an educational thread that explains this very subject please point me in that direction thats all

4plates is offline Banned
    well the first thing i would do is edit the post and get johns real name off the board.
    second i would have him join the board himself and get him self an edumacation on the subject

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    uhhh test enth at 200mg/wk and eq @ 200mg/wk for 6 wks. He said he wanted to gain 5 pounds right??? No flame, especially not on you because you're obviously just trying to help out a friend, but we need to know a whole lot more. Goals are very important to tailoring a cycle for someone. He should also read extensively about any AS he is thinking about taking so he will know exactly what he's getting into.

hmmm alright what else do you need to know about him... It is very difficult for him to gain access to a computer enough to be on the board everyday like I am hahaha ... I will just print off your posts and give them too him

Thread Information