dr sugarbeats is offline New Member

Question steroids and cardiovascular workouts

Whats up everyone,

I am new here, and I searched for an answer to this question already on this website but I couldnt find anything, so you guys will have to excuse me if this question has been asked in the past and I may of missed it:

Currently I am in the second week of a 6 week Testosterone cycle. I am curious as to the effects of regular intense cardio during my cycle. I have heard that cardio should be avoided while juicing. Now keep in mind, that my cardio is second to my weightlifting regimine. It is mainly to keep in aerobic shape, and keep the love handles away. Is intense cardio okay to do while on the cycle or should I avoid it?

josh

ps my props to the webmaster on a great site

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Just stick to longer duration, lower intensity cardio training. That is just to spare all the hard earned muscle you are gaining. For example, when you see a pro in a cutting phase, they are doing cardio at a minimum of 30min and a max of usually 60 min. They do their cardio at a moderate pace and just barely stay in the "burning fat" heart rate zone, to try to burn as much fat as possible, while retaining most of his muscle. Hope this answers your question. If not, let me know, and I'll see if I can figure it out.

Thread Information