BIGTEX is offline Associate Member

purepremium labs vs. Denkall anavar....

Hey Guys...
    My two choices between anavar is denkall and PPL.... Anavar will do exactly what I want so dont try to convince me to go on Dbol or something The denkall would cost a little more but Im a little nervious trying PPL stuff it claims to be 10mg a tab but I havent found anyone who has had a test done... Any info would be great...
    Thanks
    BigTex

BIGTEX is offline Associate Member
    BUMP

_Wiliam_WaLLace is offline Junior Member
    If you do not feel comfortable with PPL, which you should not, why bother? I would be very apprehensive of all there products, and would not delievr them my hard earned cash, till I can be assured that the product is real.

Its not really even an issue bro, save a dollar and be unsure if the product is legit, it should not even be a question.

If PPL wants to be "known" then they should volunteer there product to be tested by some independant labs, I know of one site that runs test on anabolics and posts the results for all to view. Then maybe i would trust them.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    lol mr sceptical, I know of a few mods including me that would rec ppl products as legit for sure, I have tried there clen /keto and it worked well definately clen, also others have been tried and no complaints. William wallace you have seen lab report for every steroid you have ever taken I guess?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I've used PPL's liquid clen and can assure you that it contained exactly what it claimed. However, that is the only product I've tried from them but if all their products com from the same lab, you are probably very safe. It's your decision.

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    to keep the government off their ass, PPL markets their product as an andro supplement, but they actually contain the steroidal ingredient.
    i have personally tried their version of liquidex, and i can asure you that it is 100% legit.

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    I also have tried their Clen and T3. They are definitey legit. Looking forward to using their Arimidex and possably their winny for my girl.

Jason, yes, I do check lab reports for more questionable items such as most Mexican gear, and I have gotten things checked from by a pharmacist that I know. I do not want to put unknown products in my body, and I do not advocate for anyone else to put unknown substances in there body.

I know all the mods got a sample of the liquiclen, I got some too, so of course you come out in defense of there products. My only point is that if they are legit, why not do more than give mods free samples, why not give some product to some of the sites that do testing, and end the mystery. Also, saying that there products are merely supplements subjects them to great criminal liablity, and civil liability. You think the feds who check these boards do not know who they are? You better hope that they do not keep a customer/e-mail list as well. This is a dangerous game to play, play it safe.

It is only my advice, and thats the spirit of this board to dispense advice, stay away from PPL.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    advice based on? presumptions? and speculation? of one guy? with a few posts? ok you have a right to be sceptical however there are far more people who have been here a long time with good credibility saying the stuff is ok, so if you think I just suggest to people to buy stuff which is not ok what would i gain out of that? why would people here say that?? I know of many many people here who have tried stuff from them, you think if there was anything bad about them like ** we wouldnt have heard about it? fuck yes it would be all over the boards. How come if you are so sure it is not safe you dont do some research and help out some good bros by showing them ur findings of how the gear is not real??

Also you talk about the legal implications and you take gear and buy gear, tell me if you are the buyer and you think you are buying a legal ph and actually you get a steroid is that your fault?? I dont know us law but to me it seeems a better deal as u have good reason to say you didnt know you were doing anything wrong?

just the way I see well known people here done their research beleive its good and you do none and tell people to steer clear just from what you think and what u presume?

peace

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Well, everyone has a right to their favorite brand of gear - but to bash a company for no reason at all seems rather strange - you are saying you have used thier products and didnt like them or thought they were bad? you heard something bad? what? it just sounds like you are bashing them without basis -do you have a commercial reason for it or is it just your soapbox for the day? and on thier liability, they are international so I really dont think they care.

Yes, many mods here have tried the free product given, and many (including myself) have bought some after that to use. So far I have not seen any complaints as to any of thier products and I have seen people post on most of them.

All of their tablet products seem to be made by the same people who make BD - and I KNOW that stuff is good, maybe the best tabs there are out there - so I dont see why theirs would be that different. The liquids, who knows? but all the stuff I have used so far has been really good s**t, and I know when something is working or not- still, lab tests would be nice, I agree - maybe we can round up some $$$ and do that here or someone else can - Wallace, why dont you donate to the cause and order some and send to the tester - test only run $90 - or maybe they would give us some freebies to test.

Specifically on the Var - I know 2 people who have used it and did very well - one with thier winny and one by itself - both had no complaints about water retention or gyno symptoms as is happening sometimes with TT var. Both were fairly new at it so the gains were pretty good for the amount taken. As to Denkal, I havenet seen much feedback with their tabs so its hard for me to say.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    I can vouch for the legitimacy of the clen .....it is certainly NOT what the website claims the ingredients to be......I have some of their clomid that I will be starting tomorrow and I will gladly give detailed reports on my experience with it if ANYONE would like to know.....I am considering using their anavar in my next cycle as well....to me the next best thing than a lab report is personal experiences with the product.

Mr. Wallace you do however bring up a VERY valid point, I would LOVE to see purepremium get some of their items tested......it would certainly calm some nerves of leary customers or in this case "would be customers" Not to mention give the company the good name that they well at least in my humble opinion, deserve.

I really hope you do not think I am bashing PPL, but they advertise very openly on open source boards, triedia, and meso are amongst two that I can recall. Any source that does extensive open source posting such as PPL is a source to be a bit leary of, in terms of being safe legally. I know that each time the meso uncensored classifieds are erased, PPl quickly posts another thread.

On a legal front you may have an argument that you thought you were buying a supplement, but if the feds seize your computer by suprise, posts made on message boards, and e-mails may indicate something different.

So my concern with PPl is there legitimacy, it seems to make no sense for the to advertise saying they sell fake supps. It subjects them to great liability, as I stated before, and if some fool disputes the charge on his from his credit card issuer, saying that the ingredients were not as claimed on the site (and this is invetiable) it is likely that PPl will be subject to serious scrutiny.

As far as me having low posts, I read this board daily, and am a vet on some of the other boards, I really only posts if I have something meaningful to say. And all I have to say in this case is that I would be careful of PPL, I am not bashing them, but there are a few flags that get set off by the way they operate, and advertise. I have a lot to lose if i got busted for AS posession as I am sure you all do, and so I use my knowledge as a law student and some common sense to be safe, and I try to share as much as I can with all of you, good luck guys, be safe!

Thread Information