Steel_Test is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up Amazing discovery associated with 1-AD. Please READ THIS THREAD!!!!!

I would like to start out by saying, previously when I took 1-AD for the first time I put on 8 lbs in the first week. With a minor strength increase(I was surprised). I am now taking 1-AD and done a lot of research on it and I am now on my 2nd cycle. Amazingly I have put on 15lbs in 7 days and have lost some body fat. I am taking regular doses (1 three X a day). The difference from the first cycle is now I am taking with it:
    1) creatine (SciTec)
    2) HMB (optimum)
    3) Myomax Gain (SciTec)
    4) Flax-seed oil
    5) 1-AD (Ergo)
    6) Secretegogue (MHP)
    7) Whey Protein (Optimum)

This is how I started out taking it:
    - 2) 3) 5) at 6:00am
    - 9:00am 3 bannanas and 1 chicken breast
    - 1) protein bar (30grm of protein and carbs), or 7) at 11:00am
    - protein bar (30grm of protein and 0-13 carbs), or 7) at 1:00pm
    - 1) 2) 5) chicken breast or protein bar (30grm protein 0 carbs), or 7) at 3:00pm
    - (PRE-WORK-OUT and during) Speed stack or Beta Blast (energy drink ephadrine) at 6:00pm
    - 2) 3) 5) (POST-WORK-OUT) penut butter on 1 slice of wheat bread at 8:30pm
    - 1) chichen breast and or 7) at 9:30pm
    - 1) 2) 5) 4) chicken breast at 11:30 pm
    - 6) at 2:00am

Work out starts out with heavy weights 5-8 sets for the 1st rep (total of 6 reps)adding weight for each set. It is like this every workout. A total burnout with heavy weight for 5 days. On days off continue taking everything the same but eliminating the carbs totally and get a lot of rest. Run 1.5 miles on 2 days off.

My body is retaining little water, unnoticable by anyone except for me (in the abdominal area).

I am very, very satisfied. If I stop gaining I will double dose the 1-AD. I will be taking for 8 weeks.

On the first cycle, I had acne bad and hair loss. Now I go into the steam room for 15-25 minutes and I have no acne. Have also had no hair loss because of the Secretegogue and a very high oversexual stimulation (very horny). I will try an andro or Tribastan to reduce gyno at the end of the cycle (in week 7). The only problem I'm having is a pain in the kidneys in the morning (upon awakening).

The muscle mass is very noticable (shreaded), my people think I'm taking gear. I drink about 1.5 gallons of water before 12:00pm. I sweat everyting out btw working out and the steam room.

Moderators any comments or suggestions?

I love it, I'm so excited. I'll keep everyone updated!

I need an upper pec and a calf work out!

So everyone what do you think, supplements being used with these results. I know a lot of you guys say that gear is cheaper and works better. Well if I had a legit source local I would take it. The only thing I have access to is Fina. If I do start taking gear it will be some time next year.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If I could make gains like that off of something OTC I wouldn't use AAS at all. Unfortunately you are the exception and not the rule. But congrats on your success and I wish you the best.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Rickson
    If I could make gains like that off of something OTC I wouldn't use AAS at all. Unfortunately you are the exception and not the rule. But congrats on your success and I wish you the best.
    Ditto,
    15Lbs. in 7 days! I'm hoping to walk away with that gain at the end of my cycle.

full contact is offline Junior Member
    That's pretty sick to be the geneticly giffed keep up the good work

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Good work, but eat more real food as well, you'll do even better

Steel_Test is offline Junior Member
    More to add...................
    May max set in bench is usually 330 and that's is. Well, today I started out at 330 and finished out at 385. This shit is unbelievable, I don't know what's going on. This is very insane for me. I have attempted 350 max, before but never 385. I am so excited I can't rest. My chest is really sore. My joints in my left shoulder is killing me. I guess glucosamine will help that out. But I still can' t believe this. The feeling that I had when the guys in the gym were looking at me. Prior to doing 385 the gym had gotten so quiet some people said that I would hurt my self. Many of the guys that are taking gear were assuming that I had started taking some. I began counting down aloud 3-2-1 (thinking about Goldberg's theme song) and I hit it 3 times without a spot! I will take the day off tomorrow and probably Sat. For my sake I hope this strange occurance continues. I hope I continue to get bigger.

Even my abbs are getting huge, the muscles are thick.

I am so amazed, this is scaring me!

Someone please give me some words of encouragement.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I gained 26lbs when i first started lifting with AST's 19-nor 250 =\

Thread Information