sweet is offline Associate Member

ttokko underdosed?

I have herd that ttokkyo deca is underdosed, 200mg/ml instead of 300mg/ml. Is this a fact? If I am using ttokkyo deca should I run 2 cc's for 400mg/week.

Are there a lot of ttokkyo fakes?, if there are what do I look for?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    not many fakes but some, look at the pics in steroid pics forum so u know what the real ones look like...ive heard everything from underdosed, overdosed, that its really test....blah blah blah...people keep buying it. why? cuz it works. run 1-1.5cc a week....are u stackin it?

sweet is offline Associate Member
    Ya, I'm stacking it with some omnadren250@ 500 a week, do you think I could get away with 250 a week just to counter deca dick?

poppapump58 is offline Member
    Im sick of people saying rumors about TT products. "Its underdosed" "its really test in the bottle". All these rumors need to be put to rest. TT products are very good. I have experience with all of them and they have all been great. word, im out.
    Last edited by poppapump58; 08-08-2002 at 03:28 PM.

CJWolf is offline New Member
    I don't know about the quality of their Deca .

I've seen many people use it and not have near the same results of running the same amount of QV or Norma Deca.....

Roid Rogers is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by poppapump58
    Im sick of people saying rumors about TT products. "Its underdosed" "its really test in the bottle". All these rumors need to be put to rest. TT products are very good. I have experience with all of them and they have all been great. word, im out.
    their not rumors tt may have hit it big when they came out with all their higher dosed drugs but most are underdosed and some arent even the real drug they are selling this is fact jeff everson of planet muscle even verified it with tests sent to different labs www.planetmuscle.com u can even e mail him or his staff to verify it

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Jeff Everson is an idiot for starters. Oh yeah he said their winny was really Ox. I hope he's right since Ox is a hell of a lot more expensive. Show me some lab results.

pike_012 is offline New Member
    i took ttokkyo sust about a year ago and gained 27lbs, at 500mg a wk, just got through with ttokkyo sust same way, i lost 7lbs. so u cant tell me its all legit>

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    tt makes decent products.
    some of their multi use vials ARE underdosed, cc wise. but i have never had a tt product that was underdosed mg/cc wise. i think it would show in the results you get, or dont get.
    i havent heard too many complaints about not getting results from people on tt products. im sure there are some out there, but none that i can recall off the top of my head, therefore if someone asks me, i will still recommend tt products to them.

peace bb79

PHATCAT is offline Associate Member
    I took Tt deca in MAY Im telling you it was sealed and raped HOLLOGRAM and all I did not get any results this is very fustrating especially when It comes packaged this way looking totally lagit! I just dont get it!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by pike_012
    i took ttokkyo sust about a year ago and gained 27lbs, at 500mg a wk, just got through with ttokkyo sust same way, i lost 7lbs. so u cant tell me its all legit>

Bro how the hell could you lose 7lbs anyway? If you where taking Sustanon you must have been eating to gain since it's not a cutting drug???? I'm not big on TT products, but come on.....

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I agree...no one should lose weight on any test unless combined maybe with a cutting drug such as winny or something...

evilways is offline New Member
    This might be the dumbass in me talking but i need to ask this question because i cant fine the answer.....an amp os suston250 contains how many ml"s???

Triple Plates is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by evilways
    This might be the dumbass in me talking but i need to ask this question because i cant fine the answer.....an amp os suston250 contains how many ml"s???
    contains 1 ml.... and 250mg of test

Thread Information