mightymusclemouse is offline New Member

Will this hurt my liver..Kidneys?

This is my first cycle and I was gonna tke 10 ML test400 1 ml a weekfor 10 weeks and D-Bol, 30 mg a day for 6 weeks. The guy I am buying from says this will hurt my liver and/or Kidneys for a first cycle. He says I should just do the test. What do you guys think? Thanks for replies.

inertia is offline Associate Member
    bro the guy you are buying from is RIGHT yes it will and can affect your liver/kidneys to a degree.that is exactly the reason you should do some research. there are many other things to consider and many other ways AS can harm wour system.AS is not like ibuprophen some general knowlege is involved BEFORE you start a cycle.i am assuming this is your first cycle?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I have always been curious about peoples thought process on this. Why is it going to be more harmful to take an oral on their first cycle as opposed to their second or third. Do people think your liver gets stronger the more drugs you put through it. To answer your question dbol is slightly liver heptoxic but not greatly and you may want to cut down from 6 weeks to 4 weeks but other then that I see no problem with taking it. You should do plenty of research like Inertia suggested just so you can make an informed decision. I don't see any real kidney trouble from that cycle.

Thread Information