Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Liposuction and bodybuilding standards

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Ok, liposuction done yesterday, everything went fine, lower abs + handles. Now I'll wear a compression garment so I can't really tell anything. Post operatory isnt that hard, I don't even take painkillers. Atm shape looks really nice, but I can't quit the garment within a week
    Last edited by XxAndreaxX; 01-15-2015 at 01:53 PM.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Very interesting

I am always interested in body plastic surgery. . . . But, damn - It just sounds rough

Post up pics if you can. . . But, if you don't - it's very understandable

Just interested in seeing closest to real life body plastic surgery before & after

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Very interesting

I am always interested in body plastic surgery. . . . But, damn - It just sounds rough

Post up pics if you can. . . But, if you don't - it's very understandable

Just interested in seeing closest to real life body plastic surgery before & after
    I'll do!! I hope to see some results here.

Lovemiami is offline Associate Member
    hey Let me know how it does goes I have the same problem and I refuse to do the lipo but after reading all this comments I have the feeling that I don't have hope for my love handles just exercising jejeje.

I’ve been researching a while on the net, while I was bored at home, and I saw there’s a new sort of way for killing fat-cells, without invasive operation, its called cryolipolysis, or coolsculpting. They claim the same results as liposuction, even better. But I saw the prices here and there, they do that here in spain for less than 100€ x session (you need between 3-5 sessions depending on your bf%).... that’s kinda weird, same results as something that costs 3000+€
    Nobody would use liposuction anymore if that would be true.
    Anyways, if someone has some infos about it, let me know, it could be in my case some sort of finish touch, if there’s still some uneven area.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ive read about it a few times and when reading forums or real reviews only a few people said it was worth it, most said they were not sure and quite a few said it did very little or nothing. Another big complaint was the discomfort or pain and also people saying there is no proof it will permanently remove the fat even if it does work as in lipo the fat cells are removed so they dont come back.

That’s the same I was thinking, but I fell in a general plastic surgery FAQ forum, where surgeons theirselves answer questions, and everyone was pushing Cool sculpting vs liposuction, so I got a little suspicious. But again, you google cool sculpting vs liposuction, and nearby the totality of search results, comes from coolsculpting connected websites. Like I said, if it was true that cryolipolysis kills 1/3 of fat cells per session, without even anestesia and virtually no side effects... and a fraction of the cost... WTF no surgeons would perform liposuction anymore!

This reminds me SARMS .....
    Last edited by XxAndreaxX; 01-19-2015 at 04:18 AM.

Hi, today I’ll finally quit the garment for the first time. I’m pretty swollen so I might not see any changes yet. As soon as there’s some change I’ll upload some before-after fotos. I won’t change diet for now, and I won’t even do any exercise, so before-after will be realistic

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Best of luck and I hope it meets your expectations. Dont get impatient and do anything stupid, rest and heal and when you start up again take it EASY.

Wintermaul is offline Junior Member
    How long until you can workout as normal?

Quote Originally Posted by Wintermaul View Post
    How long until you can workout as normal?
    Its all about the pain, doctor explained. After 1 week, if there’s no pain, i could start doing normal life, and start work out light, trying to stay away from pain and possible injuries.

So, like promised, I quit the garment, and.... NOTHING CHANGED!!! haha don't get me wrong, it seems like i got under a train, but i still look the very same! I'm swollen so results will come within time... I hope...

edited
    Last edited by XxAndreaxX; 02-23-2015 at 02:28 AM.

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    keep us updated

edit

A friend of mine, told me, he’ll get rid of extra fat spending the same amount of money in HGH. He will get better results for shure short term, but long term, no way. Once he burned out all HGH, he will return to previous state.
    anyways, I don't want to hype too soon...
    Last edited by XxAndreaxX; 02-23-2015 at 02:29 AM.

VegasBody is offline Associate Member
    Hi all its been awhile
    I did go to a very good plastic surgeon last march and talked to him that 3 years ago i started working out and the only reason was to have six packs which never happened no matter how much i have dieted ( i started working out after i saw a family photo with father grand father and uncle with a beer mug sitting on there bely standing and no hand on it)sooo he said lets get into hes dieting program and try one more time before surgery i went as far as i could and i never looked so lean but it was still not enough to have lower abs show so i booked him for feb 5th ill keep U guys posted

So

Quote Originally Posted by VegasBody View Post
    Hi all its been awhile
    I did go to a very good plastic surgeon last march and talked to him that 3 years ago i started working out and the only reason was to have six packs which never happened no matter how much i have dieted ( i started working out after i saw a family photo with father grand father and uncle with a beer mug sitting on there bely standing and no hand on it)sooo he said lets get into hes dieting program and try one more time before surgery i went as far as i could and i never looked so lean but it was still not enough to have lower abs show so i booked him for feb 5th ill keep U guys posted

So
    erased
    Last edited by XxAndreaxX; 01-30-2015 at 09:09 AM.
    lovbyts likes this.

erased

(picture erased)
    before

(Picture erased)
    after
    Last edited by XxAndreaxX; 01-30-2015 at 09:09 AM.

fightnews is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricocer View Post
    It would cost no less than 4000$ for lower abs and lov handles.
    See I can reduce the my bf drammatically once I got down to 6% and of course I didn't have the spare tire anymore, but still those areas were less ripped than everywhere else. That was also years ago, that my weight has been going up and down and I think that area has suffered a bit from all the times I gained weight, it seems it has slowly accumulated a bit more fat over time. Anyways the bottom line is that even when I am at 10% bf I still have a noticeble pocket on my lower abs and my flanks. I think I'm gonna go for it, but I am just scared of possible lumpy areas...

anyone?
    you would be better off refusing to accept your vanity, spend the money on therapy. Alot of us are way to critical and obbsesive about ourselves. It's not good, lipo is not the answer because a little belly fat is not the real problem. ask your wife/girlfriend if shes ever thought twice about it? If you don't have one then you are going to spend thousands on something no one sees but yourself.

erased
    Last edited by XxAndreaxX; 01-30-2015 at 09:08 AM.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    XxAndreaxX,

I really do not mean to be offensive but from reading all posts you have done on here and all the gear you have taken how the **** do you not look better? I am literally flabbergasted! And really. you looked like 20% body fat in the pre-surgery picture. Are you saying you could not get any lower without this surgery? Look, I got nothing against anyone doing whatever they need to look the way they want to but man, looks like you could just have worked harder you know.

Anyhow, I really hope you get happy with your choice as it is in the end all that matters.

Blog Entries
    I am really trying to plead the 5th here

That's like me before touching any gear - And barely any weights - I'm in no shape to talk shit about many.

At Least I upload pictures.... The purpose of this tread is to see before and after of liposuction, not what I did and if I diet or train right. I know you all diet and train better than me, and every one of you achieve naturally what I achieve with tons of fake drugs.
    But if you want an explaination... Its 3 months that I’m not touching a weight, and eating pizza and mc donald every night. If someone wants to know why I’ve been doing that, you can ask me, its a little experiment, but like I said, here the topic its about lipo

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Eating pizza and macdonalds while recovering from lipo... Priceless

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    Eating pizza and macdonalds while recovering from lipo... Priceless

Sho is

I think the usual face palm doesn't even cover it

ok, everyone thank samson and Mr BB if I won't post anymore to this topic and erase all early pictures and info bye!
    Last edited by XxAndreaxX; 01-30-2015 at 09:00 AM.

late start is offline New Member
    I've heard good things from people who have had lipo so I just did it one week ago on lower abs and flanks. At 9% I still had lower ab/lower back fat, while being super lean and vascular everywhere else. Pissed me off. Just went back to the gym today and felt great. Still have a long way to go with recovery and can't lift real heavy yet, but I think the results will be sweet. I'll update as I get farther along. Basically what I'm saying is do what makes you happy after doing research. Everyone is different, everyone's body responds differently. I've been eating clean and working out on a 6 day split. I would work out more if I could because my time at the gym is basically the only time I get to myself. Phone in the locker, headphones on. Talk to you soon...

Quote Originally Posted by late start View Post
    I've heard good things from people who have had lipo so I just did it one week ago on lower abs and flanks. At 9% I still had lower ab/lower back fat, while being super lean and vascular everywhere else. Pissed me off. Just went back to the gym today and felt great. Still have a long way to go with recovery and can't lift real heavy yet, but I think the results will be sweet. I'll update as I get farther along. Basically what I'm saying is do what makes you happy after doing research. Everyone is different, everyone's body responds differently. I've been eating clean and working out on a 6 day split. I would work out more if I could because my time at the gym is basically the only time I get to myself. Phone in the locker, headphones on. Talk to you soon...
    did you get stiches?? or open drain?? anyways, do what you want, but I wouldn't post results here. its an anabolic steroids fórum, and people here don't deserve this information. simply look at the comments above.
    Last edited by XxAndreaxX; 02-23-2015 at 02:39 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information