Thread: ideas for cycle

baller16 is offline New Member

ideas for cycle

Hey everyone, I am 5-11, 150 lbs with 4% bodyfat. I have always had trouble gaining weight and I am 23 years old. I want to start a 10-week cycle with the hopes of gaining 25 lbs and keeping most of the gains. Any ideas? I cannot take anything with the substance nandrolone (DECA , etc) in it as it stays in the system too long and I need to pass a drug test for work in March. All ideas are welcome. Thanks in advance for your help.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    a standard drug test for work generally won't test for steroids . Anyway, the typical beginner bulking cycle sounds like a winner for you.
    dbol @ 30 - 35mg ed wks 1-4
    test @ 500mg/wk for wks 1-10
    deca or eq at 400mg/wk for wks 1-10

Read up on your vitamins and supps, especially products like ALA which should be taken with any 17aa IMHO.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    yup, sounds like a standard cycle to me.

Few questions, what is ALA? Also, should I go test or sustenon 250? What about fina? Would this help in pursing my weight gain goals instead of EQ? Thanks for the info everyone. Any other bulking cycle ideas?

Forgot to ask, would the D-Bol be out of my system by March? I am absolutely sure I am getting a steroid test, I play collegiate sports. Thanks.

BUMP

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    I can answer some of your questions. The dbol should be out of your system as it has a very short half life. Like 3 hours. That why the pilss are taken split over the day and not all at once to keep a steady blood level. ALA is alpha lipoic acid if i am not mistaken it is a OTC antioxidant that some feel helps protect your liver from the dbol which is a 17aa. (can be harmful to liver).

Thread Information