Peter is offline Associate Member

Sust detection time = 3 months...i need help...

Whats up guys this is Pete....I haven't posted in a while but just finished off my 1st cycle of sust 250 @ 500 mgs a week for 10 weeks. I started at 6''3 165 now I am 6''3 194....I play college D1 baseball and I am a little nervous about getting tested when I go back to school. Now, since the sust is only in my system for 3 months (and I finished my cycle july 31), and I am going back to school in Sept.1, I only have September and October to worry about being tested. Now say i do get called in to get tested in those months, (which there is a good chance I will)...is there anything I can do or take before the drug test in order to get it out of my system? If I run a lot will that make the sust get out of my system faster? I have a very fast metabolism. Do any of those drinks sold at GNC work for steroids or is it all just for weed and stuff? What about drinking a lot of water before the test? Has anyone ever passed a drug test for roids? Please help...thanks guys....***also on the steroid detection time for sust on anabolicreview.com it says sust is in your system for 3 months...but ive read elsewhere that its only two months...what do u guys think?
    -pete

PS: this test that i might have to take is a piss test thats it...so it just has to show up negative in my piss.
    -pete

KeyMastur is offline VET
    you'll be fine....

i dunno key, 2 of my friends got tested last year for gaining or loosing too much weight....i might be next.....if theres anything you can do to help me out please let me know......
    -pete

will detox work?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Take this post as a bump, but why didn't you think of this 3 months ago when youy stabbed yourself with a pin full of oil? I'm not trying to be a dick, but you coulda ran prop, winstrol , you know... "in and out" drugs.

I think when the AR.com drug profiles says 3 months they mean that the absolute LONGEST it can be detected is for 3 months after the last shot.
    Running won't do anything but make you leaner. Here's something you could try, my buddy does this when he gets tested at work(only for recs tho). About 30 min before your test, take a box of pectin (stuff they use to make gelatin), dump the powder into a glass of powerade, stir it, and slam it. I guess it somehow binds with fat cells so when you pee all that drips into your urine is the pectin, and not the AAS molecules. He's done this about a 100 times cuz he was on probation for a year or two for some stuff, and in fact just passed a test last week doing this. Take the pectin, drink a shitload of water, take one pee right before you go..like the minute before you get there to get any extra 'bad stuff' out. Then go pee and wait till u r about done and then start peeing in the cup. Less concentration... good luck

baller16 is offline New Member
    Hey bro, I was in a similiar boat as yourself. I took Sustenon in January and I was clean for my April steroids test. Since your an athlete it usually gets out of your system a few weeks to a month earlier since you do so much exercise. It'll probably be out of you in 2 months. As far as the GNC drinks, those dont work for roids. Take it from me, I got busted for roids and I used the drink as a cover up and it didnt work a bit. I think its more for weed and stuff of that nature. Best of luck.

thanks guys....hey papapump.....i think i will try that method....where do i get this pectin from? a pharmacy? what exactly is it?
    -pete

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I ran sustanon , I has some heavy Blood work done at 21/2 months after my cycle, and it was not detectable. And the doctor did a testosterone and a bunch of other tests to check my test levels and so forth, and all came back normal, with no AS shown up on the test results. So don't sweat it you should be fine.

1 more thing papapump, does your friend use that to cover steroids too or just the street drugs?
    -pete

Thread Information