ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~

Just started a new cycle...

I had to change my plans up a bit and ease off the planned cycle for reasons that most of you vets know about...Anyways, I started this one about 5 days ago. Let me know what you think, I'm after lean mass gains and I wanna trim up a little...

2.5mg femara evd
    1000mg ttokkyo EQ weeks 1-10
    600mg ttokkyo enanthate weeks 1-10
    100mg fina evd weeks 1-14
    50mg winny evd weeks 8-14
    100mg viromone evd weeks 10-14
    Tyler's liver detox
    100mg r-ala 4x's per day (400mg total)
    1000mg regular ala 4x's per day (4000mg total)
    4.5 IU's gh evd the entire time
    Last edited by ironfist; 08-07-2002 at 03:16 PM.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Looks good, be interested to hear how high dose EQ goes for you. Personally i would need more test, i find EQ hard on sex drive.

Originally posted by silverfox
    Looks good, be interested to hear how high dose EQ goes for you. Personally i would need more test, i find EQ hard on sex drive.
    I wanted to keep it low because of water retention but I can always back off on the eq and up the test of just up the test. I'd imagine the femara should keep off all the bloat...

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    iron,

good looking cycle! I was curious to hear the results of your first cycle posting. I have been studing that one for the future! Why did you change?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Looks almost just like mine only your dosages are a little lower and you are running a little shorter. I think you will be very happy. Keep us updated on the results.

NoLimits is offline Member
    I am curious to see how your joints feel on that much EQ. Plus, 14 weeks of fina... that's 98 shots... have fun!

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    well,
    you went ahead and started it huh? im glad that you did, and i hope all goes well for you. looks good too, btw.

i havent talked to you in a while, so i hope everything else is going well too. drop me an email if you get some time bro.

peace bb79

Originally posted by BE_STRONG
    iron,

good looking cycle! I was curious to hear the results of your first cycle posting. I have been studing that one for the future! Why did you change?
    I had some minor legal troubles which is what made me change my mind. I wanted to do the other cycle but I have a feeeling I would have put on 30 pounds easily. This one needs to be a bit more "mild", hoping for a lean 10-15lbs...

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    I've read that ALA and r-ALA should not be taken together, something about ALA cancelling out the effects of r-ALA. It was in a thread at bbx or anabolex or something. Anyway, just thought it was something you might wanna look into. Cycle looks good, you must be pretty prone to gyno huh?? that's a lot of letrozole .

Originally posted by JP1570
    I've read that ALA and r-ALA should not be taken together, something about ALA cancelling out the effects of r-ALA. It was in a thread at bbx or anabolex or something. Anyway, just thought it was something you might wanna look into. Cycle looks good, you must be pretty prone to gyno huh?? that's a lot of letrozole.
    Nope, not really prone to gyno at all...I wouldn't need to use anything but i am trying to keep my water retention to a bare minimum...

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    yea if you can afford it go for it, I wouldn't be able to afford that much femara, that would cost almost as much as the rest of my typical cycle.
    Good luck bro

Originally posted by Diesel
    Looks good bro. Although, my knees would be screaming on 1000mg of EQ.
    I take it your one of the lucky one's that does not experience joint pain on EQ?
    Haven't had a problem yet and I've used it in 2 other cycles at 800mg a week for 12 weeks...

good luck Iron, Hope all goes well. Especially with the(minor) legal troubles. You have been a great help to me personally! Thanks again, and good luck!

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    lookin solid bro. keep us informed on the tt enanthate and it's effectiveness.

Originally posted by ibiza69
    lookin solid bro. keep us informed on the tt enanthate and it's effectiveness.
    taking it right now and it works good. Just like all test.(thats real) I cant really tell the difference in one test vs. the other.

Thread Information