dizzle is offline Respected Member

Does Andro/NorAndro take up receptor sites?

I was reading another thread about receptor sites and how they are fresh when you haven't taken any steroids yet. I was wondering if Andro or other pro hormones took up these sites. The reason I ask is because everyone says that your first cycle is the one you gain the most from.

Now back in 1998 when I was young and stupid, I heard Mark Mcgwire was taking Andro to get all big w/ those massive arms. (boy was I naive) So I started taking a lot of andro in hopes that it would give me steroid like results. I must have taken it for a year and not have any real good results.

So, if you have taken a lot of andro in the past, should you bump up your first real cycle because some of your receptor sites have been used up?

I hope this makes sense.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    If it's been a few years, your receptors should be fresh by now. My understanding of the receptor issue is that when you first start, your receptors can only take in so much AS, but as you gradually increase dosages from cycle to cycle, they become able to effectively "take on" more AS. Basically, I wouldn't worry about the prohomones you took.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Thanks jp1570. So you're saying that receptors are affected by Andro, right? anybody else? bump.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    I don't really know to be honest, I mean if they do exactly what they say they do, convert into the actual compound upon entering your body, then it seems like they would, but I'm not sure exactly how prohormones work (or don't work).

Thread Information