Thread: signs of gyno?

projectsherv is offline Associate Member

signs of gyno?

I was just wondering if there is any way that I am already experiencing gyno in my first cycle week 3 of deca or am I just paranoid. i feel no burning or anything. There is no hardness behind my nipple when im not flexed but when i flex i sorta feel a bump in there and I cant tell if its muscle tissue or gyno?! I could have had this all along on my body and I just realized because I am looking out for gyno. Please help.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    do you have nolvadex on hand? Week 3 of deca seems a little early but you never know. Are you doing any test along with the deca? You say you feel no hard lumps, no burning, do you feel itchy? Is there any puffyness? Are you playing with you nips? Sometimes that gives you the sensation that you are getting gyno. Leave them alone if you are. If you really think that you maybe getting gyno start nolvadex @ 20mg ED.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    If your taking Deca alone and gyno occurs, then you need Bromo.
    If you have test running with it, then it could be from estrogen in which Nolva is adequate. Or it could be from progesterone in which the Bromo is needed.

BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member
    progesterone good, progestin bad.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by BOB HAD BITCH TITS
    progesterone good, progestin bad.
    WTF? Progesterone good?
    Well anyways, it could be gyno, but then again it may not. few quesitons, does the lump hurt when you press on it? Most guys have some tissue behind the nipple, I do. I talked to my doc about it, and I thought like you did, thinking it was gyno, but it was not. It was just tissue. Do this, place your fingers right on the nipple and hold it there. Move the fingers around feeling for knots, and lumps. If you don't feel any and they don't hurt then it may not be gyno. You will probally have some small lumps which are tissue behind the nip. Also once you are done with that type of self exam, come in from teh side of your chest press and see if you can feel any lumps, and if they hurt. It is hard to tell if you are getting the early signs of gyno, but I will tell ya this, for months now I thought I had gyno and when I went to my doc, I did not have any masses or lumps as he called it. I did have some on my last cycle, started taking Nolv and they went away. If you are geting gyno from the deca , Nolv will not help. Keep a close eye on it, it wouldnt' hurt to try taking some Nolv to see if it helps.

i am tryin to get a hold of some bromo, but do you guys think its this gyno definatly? I cut off weed completely now cause of this.

sorry didnt read the last thread, ok i did the self examination and i may feel a little something in there but its nothing big or anything, there is no pain at all or itching or any sort of discomfort.

Well bud, I don't think you have gyno. It may be that you are growing muscle and it may be pushing the tissue closer to the nipple. I have the same thing as you describe, but I do not have lumps or gyno according to my doc.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    I'd say keep checking it everyday. If it gets worse over the next 7-10 days then it is probably the Deca . Like Sic30 said, if it's the Deca - get Bromo. Just keep on top of it. Hope everything works out, bro!

thanks for the replies. ill keep checking on it but i think its fine, just my damn paranoia.

Originally posted by projectsherv
    thanks for the replies. ill keep checking on it but i think its fine, just my damn paranoia.
    Hey bud, the paranoia thing is understandable, gyno is a guy's worst fear when doing AS. Just keep an eye and a finger on it LOL, I would have some anti esters around just in case..

Thread Information