rrrddd is offline Junior Member

Question ttokyo equipoise

how often do you suggest taking 200mg EQ, once a week or twice a week. i am in week 4 of t-200 at 300mg per week. will i be fine if i throw in EQ this late and run it at 200 or 300mg per week. [i know i should have had this all planned out, but the EQ just kinda appeared out of nowhere] i will also be taking winny 50mg eod starting in a couple of weeks.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Don't add Eq in this cycle, you will only be running it for 5 or 6 weeks and would be a waste. It takes about that much time to kick in. Next time plan your cycle a little better before you start.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by G Child
    Don't add Eq in this cycle, you will only be running it for 5 or 6 weeks and would be a waste. It takes about that much time to kick in. Next time plan your cycle a little better before you start.

well, that was going to be my question.........how long are you going to run it? like g said, if your only planning to finish the existing cycle with it, then dont. it will be a major waste of your time and hard earned $.
    if you want to extend both(test AND eq) then you have a legitimate shot at getting decent results from the eq.

peace bb79

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    [i know i should have had this all planned out, but the EQ just kinda appeared out of nowhere]
    like magic???

i will run it at 250mg per week for 8 weeks. that will extend my total time ''on'' to 12 weeks. what do you think.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    imho,
    i dont think 8 weeks on eq is long enough bro. a minimum of 10 and preferably 12-15 would be better.
    my logic is this: the general consensus for eq is lower dosages for longer periods of time. the results you get from this longer run will be much more gratifying than a shorter run with dubious results.
    most guys that run a shorter length of time end up posting bad results and arent very happy.
    eq is a very mild anabolic , and sides are generally minimal. so the longer time on isnt as hard on you as you would think.
    i finished a 10 week eq(600mg)/cyp(800mg) cycle about 6 weeks ago, and i wish i would have run a minimum of 15.
    this is jmo bro, and ultimately, the decision is yours. im just laying out some options you might want to consider, either for this cycle or maybe your next one.

peace bb79

once again bb79, thanks for responding with good advice.

Thread Information