Ash
    Ash is offline New Member

Looking for a first Cycle... Some worries though

I am thinking about going on my first cycle but I have a few worries.

1) I have a government job that does random piss tests, not sure what would or would not show up on (what i think is) a standard test.

2) I tried the Muscletech stack a while back of Anotesten etc... and made amazing gains in strength, but when i came off the stuff, I developed gynecomastia pretty bad and had to have it corrected (surgically). Needless to say I am now more paranoid about the aromatizing effects of a cycle than anything else.

Sooo...

I was offered a good deal on the following stack
    Deca
    Dianobol
    Equipoise (sp?)

I know dianobol espaecially and also Deca aromatize fairly easily from the research I have done, and I would add in Nolvadex but I am not sure if that would keep the side effects down.

Any inputs? Please?

Thanks-
    Ash

full contact is offline Junior Member
    I would run the deca and the dian or the eq and the dian but not deca and the eq at the same time. imo some people may agree and some may not.and I would get some t-200 I love the shit.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Nolvadex won't stop gyno caused by the deca ...Try a test/eq or a test/dbol cycle...All you need is a little bit of arimidex or 10-20mg per day of the nolva and you'll be fine...

Ash
    The Eq sounds great, but everything else seems (from my research) to aromatize to easily, even Test (are you talking about test suspension?)

In regards to my testing, I have no copy of any agreement, only my sign up papers (military). And i have HEARD that they only test for the big 5 (pot, cocaine, amphetamines, PCP and barbituates...)

Can anyone suggest a good stack that does not aromatize? would it be worth it to take Equipose by itself?

Thanks
    -Ash

full contact is offline Junior Member
    don't worry about the test when I was in the servies they only test for coca,meth, weed, no gear the test are to expensive.if you don't like the t-200 just go with eq - dianabol thats good too

AZlifter is offline Associate Member

Re: Looking for a first Cycle... Some worries though

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ash

2) I tried the Muscletech stack a while back of Anotesten etc... and made amazing gains in strength, but when i came off the stuff, I developed gynecomastia pretty bad and had to have it corrected (surgically). Needless to say I am now more paranoid about the aromatizing effects of a cycle than anything else.

[QUOTE]

Correct me if i'm wrong fellas, but if you had the glands surgically removed then you DON'T ever have to worry about getting gyno again. The only thing you'll have to worry about is bloating .

Your doctor didn't tell you this?

AZ

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeah if he did the good gyno surgery and removed the gland it will not be an issue. Some doc's don't remove the gland however so check in to it.

Ash
    He didnt say anything about removing a gland... He went in, removed the tissue and some surrounding fat... Damn i didnt know that was possible so it would never happen again, otherwise I'd have asked for it

Any Good stacks out there that dont Aromatize(sp?) ?

Thanks
    -Ash

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    Well then bro,

Since you are prone to gyno you should run some femara (letrozole ) or arimidex (anastrozal) throughout an entire cycle. You could use some EQ and maybe stick to shorter ester Tests (i.e. prop or suspension). That way you could stop taking them if for some ODD reason femara or arimidex wasn't working. Also ALWAYS have some nolvadex on hand...take these if you start experiencing gyno symptoms.

AZ

Ash
    Ok did some more research on this site and was wondering if a stack like this would be effective:

Winstrol
    Parabolin
    Equipoise
    Nolvadex
    Clenbuterol

I can figure out the dosages if The stack would add up in the first place...

Thanks
    -Ash

Ash
    I could also add some Oxandrolone to the stack as well

Thread Information