Thread: X-Mas Cycle

samoth is offline Member

X-Mas Cycle

Since everyone posts thier cycles here, I thought Id do the same with mine. Any thoughts or criticism are appreciated, although I do not plan on altering it. Here goes:

Week:
    1-2: 40mg Dbol ED/ 400mg Cyp/ 400 mg Eq
    3-4: 400mg Cyp/ 400mg Eq
    5: 400mg Cyp/ 400mg Eq/ 50mg Winny ED
    6-8: 750mg Prop/ 50mg Winny ED
    9-11: Clomid 50mg ED, 100mg ED, 50mg ED
    12-15: Clen 80mcg, 100mcg, 120mcg, 120mcg

Site injecting Winny to (hopefully) get the biceps to grow, may hit the tris and calves with it too. Still debating whether to throw in a few weeks of T3 in or not.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Looks great, but dont wait till week nine to start the clomid. Wait 3 days after last prop shot. Also, i duno if you want to, but maybe run the dbol through week 3, so then you got a 2 week break until winny starts...Up to you, i like it the way it is, but just a couple thoughts to ponder..

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    PaPaPump GOOD advice on the d-bol I was thinking the same thing.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    I would run the dbol longer (4 weeks) and cycle the clen using the 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off method. Use ECA on the 2 weeks off.

marx is offline Member
    Just curious samoth, but why are you switching from 400mg test to 750mg test for the last three weeks of you're cycle? It's a good ideo to switch to prop, just wondering why you're almost doubling the dose at the end...

The dbol for another week is a good idea too, but as youve said you made you're mind up...

marx

marx is offline Member
    Also, IMO 5 weeks of 400mg EQ wouldn't be very beneficial...

What's your stats, cycles?

samoth is offline Member

hmm...

I think I might do the 3 weeks of Dbol ... not a bad idea; and as for the 750mg of prop, I was thinking of the total amt. of steroids in the body, so from thats going from 1150mg/week to 1100 mg/week. Any other ideas of short-acting esters to compliment the prop? I want to get exogeneous test levels as low as possible when hitting clomid, which I want to do right after the cycle is over... that gives the cyp and equip 3 weeks to run through the body... while keeping weekly intake relatively even throughout. I thought 2 weeks of dbol would be sufficient for the cype and equip to kick in, but I suppose 3 weeks would not hurt any bit Or throw in some A-bombs

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Nah don't screw the bombs. Those things should have never been made. The side effcts almost outweigh the positives, and I'm sure most of you know what i mean. I said most, because some people swear by drol. Anyway, if you wanna take EQ, you will want to take that for at least 8 weeks to get full benefits from it. it takes 2-3 weeks to get in, so only running it through 5 means 2 weeks of growth.. Not worth the money if you ask me. I know there is an EQ out there that doesn't have esters, so that might get in and out quick, but i may be wrong. anyone?
    Last edited by PaPaPumP; 10-29-2001 at 01:46 PM.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up GOOD advice P and Marx

That is a shit load of Prop to run samoth. How you planning on taking that?

_SOLID

samoth is offline Member

SOLID

250mgs apprx. EOD, stuff I got is 250 mg/mL.

Re: GOOD advice P and Marx

Originally posted by Iwan2bsolid2
    That is a shit load of Prop to run samoth. How you planning on taking that?

_SOLID
    Thats not that bad. I almost always use 700-1000mg Prop a week. I usually use the Brovel Testosterona '100' (100mg/ml) and do 1-1.5cc's ed. I have to keep rotating injection sites like a mofo, but its worth it!

Lata

Well hey check this out..

I was gonna switch from 500mg Enth end of cycle to Prop what should I run it at? BTW it will be ran with Winstrol depot@50mg ED. I was going to run 300mg but now that seems like child's play.

Well I would say AT LEAST 500mg. The nice thing about Prop is that it doesn't stay in your body as long as Enanthate , so you can take more without it building up to super high levels. (of course you have to remember that the Enanthate will still be in your blood, so take that into account). Also you don't hold much water with Prop, so I would say start with 700 or so and taper down on your last 2 weeks to 500 and then 300-400 for the last week.

Peace

marx is offline Member

Re: Well hey check this out..

Originally posted by Iwan2bsolid2
    I was gonna switch from 500mg Enth end of cycle to Prop what should I run it at? BTW it will be ran with Winstrol depot@50mg ED. I was going to run 300mg but now that seems like child's play.
    Personally i'd run the prop at 500mg also...

Might as well stay consistent throughout the cycle and keep the test at 500mg, and there's no need to taper...you've got clomid right?

marx

marx is offline Member

Re: SOLID

Originally posted by samoth
    250mgs apprx. EOD, stuff I got is 250 mg/mL.
    Run it at 500mg week...split into 5 100mg shots...

If you want to run the prop at 750mg i'd run the cyp at the same dosage..

No need to bring you're test levels to a peak right before coming off...if you keep the cyp at 400, don't run prop higher than 500mg, and I say this just because you've got 250mg/ml prop...

Ideally you could run Cyp at 500mg and the prop 500mg and then the world would be perfect...

marx

I guess your right huh...I just heard that prop is alot powerful and

doesn't need to be run so high...but I guess that's a rumor? It does make sence to keep the test consistent throughout the whole cycle. Thanks Marx.

_SOLID

Thread Information