xplicit is offline Member

Has anyone stopped there clomid and still been able to keep gains?

I hear a lot of bad stuff about the depression part and to be honest im sick of taking pills and injections for 13 weeks and then if i have to eat more pills for another 3 and be depressed then theres a good chance im going to stop my clomid.

I jsut want to see if anyone was able to keep there gains with out clomid or cutting it short.

G-S Guest
    Last cycle, I stopped at day 18...couldn't handle the depression any longer, always feeling like I wanted to sit down and cry.

But, 18 out of 21 total days aint bad. I kept most my gains..lost about 5-7 lbs.

What cylce dod you run

can anyone help me out ?

G-S Guest
    Originally posted by xplicit
    What cylce dod you run
    It was SUST/DECA /DBOL .

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Suck it up what is the point of taking all those injections and pills if you are going to lose your gains. Unless the depression has gotten to the point of being dangerous then I would plow forward. We are only talking three weeks.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    to be honest sometimes i dont take it or take less than the stated like I will run 50mg ed for 2 weeks cos it doesnt have as much effect on me, this might be controversial and I never really want to talk about it cos I would advise for most to use clomid, but sometimes I do like I said above cos I cant stand that feeling I dont suck it up for sure I hate it, but I have been cutting for a long time now and havent done any real bulkers where I would notice what I lost post cycle my weight has been coming down all the time and im getting leaner slowly but surely so I cant answer that part

peace

Jason when you didnt take the clomid how did you feel and were you able to keep anything? I did a cutting cycle also, put on 8 pounds got a little cut was overall disappointed with my results, so what gians can i possibly lose? I just feel it aint worth being depressed and miseable for 3 weeks to keep 8 pounds that i feel i proably wont lsoe anyway. But i have heard of being depressed with out taking clomid during thier post cycles, so how do we know for sure if clomid really casues the depression???

i felt better without it and felt back to normal quicker cos i feel a little insane to say the least on cycle with my emotions. I didnt notice any different taking it or not with my gains as I said I didnt gain much just lost fat my diets are really low and I dont try to gain but obviously the body definition changes like bf drops and muscle grows if the weiht stays the same but i got leaner but didnt have any drastic findings post cycle I always run var when im not cycling 20mg ed dont have any problem with sex drive at all after 2 weeks, I really do not like clomid I keep it to myself but seeing as you asked I share my experience

peace

adaptations is offline Member
    There you go again with no puncuation...lol

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    hey xplicit, what was in your cycle? did you have test? did your balls shrink? I'm not an expert, but I thought clomid helps get your natural test levels back up. How long do you plan on being off cycle? That could make a big difference. If your only taking a month break from AS, I wouldn't think you would need it too much, but if it's for 3 months or more, the clomid should really help you keep the muscle that you gained by upping your natural test levels. If you can't stand it, Maybe you can bridge with var or dbol like TOJ does.

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro,

You could always try to lower the dosages of clomid & run nolvadex along with it. I'm going to try this method and see what results from it....but a few bros i have been discussing this with, have tried and liked the results. They also said they weren't as moody or didn't get as much acne as when they did when doing just clomid post cycle.

I was advised IF i want to try it to run post cycle like this:
    Clomid: 200mg day 1, 75mg days 2-11, 50mg days 12-21
    Novladex: 40mg day 1, 20mg days 2-11, 10mg days 12-21

Now i'm not too sure how well this can work post cycle recovery, but it could cut down the emotional sides that you may get when using clomid.

AZ

spongebob is offline New Member
    I'm in this situation right now.....

I'm 4 weeks off my cycle now and I had an allergic reaction to clomid after taking it for 7 days.... so I had to stop it.

The day after I came off cycle I started loading creatine and glutamine and so far, I haven't lost a single lb. and my strength is still the same or in some cases I am stronger. Diet and training are unchanged. I haven't experienced any depression.... but I have never experienced any real depression before.... I'm a pretty happy guy

I gained 21lbs. on my t200/deca cycle and hopefully I'll end up keeping 15+ lbs.... that was my goal.

Since I can't take clomid anymore I guess I'm on my own.....

Jamisun is offline Associate Member
    cycleon posted a thread about using novla post cycle instead of clomid. they are both anti-e's, so they should work similar post cycle.

spongebob is offline New Member
    yeah, I've read that too.... I've also read that they are both nearly identical chemically so I'm concerned about having an allergic reaction to nolva too. Anyone have an opinion/thoughts about that?

Originally posted by Jamisun
    cycleon posted a thread about using novla post cycle instead of clomid. they are both anti-e's, so they should work similar post cycle.

There you go again with no puncuation...lol
    thats fucking bullshit I can count at least one full stop and one comma!!!! lol I dont come here to learn punctuation ican do it just lazy :P

peace

Im not as conceerned about losing gains as i was in the beginning, I have a good diet eat well and train hard and while i was on my cycle i didnt go up i nwieght drastically so i dont think ill drop in weight drastically.
    The natural test levels is what im worrying about, i took
    cyp 250mgs weeks 1-10
    Eq 500 mgs weeks 1-10
    Win 50ed weeks 6-13
    it was all ** stuff which i felt was garbage and at times i honestly felt it was doing nothing. I think this is my first and last cycle, im havign a bad experience with this one and in my mind it aint worth the hassle. I want to end this clomid and jsut forget about this whole cycle and try to go natural im sick of putting shyt in my body that i dont know what its really doing to me. You can read all the research you want and talk to all the people u want but no one really knows for sure what the hell these chemicals are doing. I have nothign agasint anyone doing cycles i jsut feel it aitn for me. Hopefully i can make it work and reach my goals naturally im happy with my self and my body.

cd1
    cd1 is offline New Member
    A couple of thoughts. Firstly, I am gonna catch hell for this, but I dont ever take clomid anymore. I have it plus nolva and arimidex . Just in case. Everytime I took clomid I got zits on my neck and shoulders. Deep acne that never came to a head. Yes I am sure it was the clomid because I have done the same cycles and skipped the clomid and not gotten any zits. I never really lose any gains. I just keep calories and workouts up.

Secondly, ** stuff is great. I top guru just had all his stuff tested and it came out great. You can go to anabolex and check out the results

i wouldnt give hell for the clomid comments but there are alot more than one post stating the poor quality of ** gear

peace

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    xplicit you are talking just like someone coming off a cycle and doing clomid. A couple of weeks after you recover I wouldn't be suprised to see you planning your next cycle but if you do choose to go natural I wish you all the best.

Thanks for the support rickson, I was in my 8th or 9th week and around that time i said to myself im not going to do steroids again. I cant make promises who knows when spring break comes around and summer 2003 i might want to get back into it but i know it aint the clomid taking. I just took 2 more clomids so i got 18 days left 26 pills left lol.

morphias is offline New Member
    I have used hcg only after a 12 wk-
    600 mg.test cyp.
    400mg. deca
    WK.1-5 dbol 40mg.ED
    arim wk 1-12
    I used 1000mg ed for 10 days straight and kept 90% of gains.Started three weeks after last deca inj.

Thread Information