xplicit is offline Member

Clomid depression or emotional??? Which one

Being depressed and emotional are 2 different things. I read that some people say they get depressed and some get emotional but which one is it.

Depression is worse then emotional its more of being down and out and sad. Not wanting to do anything nothing makes you happy.

Emotional is just being more exagrated with your feelings for example if your sad then ur really sad if your being nice then ull be really nice etc etc. Also emotional is just showing more of how you feel, what you may feel doenst always have to be sad.
    I hope i explained it right.
    So which one effect does clomid lean more toward???

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Being more like a girl ! Damn, am I the only one who's not affected by this stuff ??

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Are you calling me fat keymastur you insensative bastard?

Vaj10 is offline Associate Member
    im in the same boat as we speak... but then again i had to stop my cycle short due to surgery... im on my fourth day of clomids and sometimes i get so down... what i am down about is still a mystery.. this sucks!

adaptations is offline Member
    YOull get emotional...Watch the titanic....I bet youll cry

realer is offline Associate Member
    some get both, depressed and emotional.

How bad is the depression. Also if say i cut my clomid short by a week or 2 how bad will that affect my gains??

I dont need to be walking around miserable for 3 weeks.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    It makes some people very emotional. My first cycle was a doozy. I was just beginning a bout of clinical depression (PTSD) about 3 weeks before my clomid therapy. So when I started clomid I was a wreck. I ended up going to therapy but that was after the clomid had ended so it was really the disorder and not the drug that made me feel the way I was feeling.

Methuselah is offline Member
    I'm starting my clomid tomorrow. From my last experince I'd say depressed and emotional at the same time. I felt so down about everything last time. It was like a dark cloud over me all the time and any little thing would set me off in an emotional fit.

Does the effect lessen the more often you take it? Do you get used to it?

thegame01 is offline Member
    "Are you calling me fat keymastur you insensative bastard?"
    thats hilarious Rickson.

Fuck i am in troube then, Adaptation , as i cried without the clomid lol .

as long as it's just like being like a women ,i can take that .
    provided no one wants to go out and kill themselves then 3 weeks of crabiness is alright .You can always make it up to the people your miserable with afterwards

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Myself I get depressed not really emotional. However, I asked some folks about this, one being Dr. Evil and what he said to me made sense. He said that it was not the clomid that was giving me the depression it was the lack of hormones in my body. Hince my body was all out of wack. My body had no natural test production and now it was not receiving the large amounts of hormones that I was once giving it. If you think about it, it makes perfect sense. Your body is in a shock. Doc also said that the Clomid would help with some of the depression, because it helps the hypatalus get kicked back in, and block estrogen from taking over. I believed him and it made sense once I thought about it. JMO.

So sicilan30 did you feel less depressed toward the end of your clomid? If what he says is true then you should have felt better toward the end of the 3 weeks.

Thread Information