007dark is offline New Member

Exclamation Emergency! Right Now Please......

2 WEEKS AGO I STARTED ENAN-250 WK, EQ-300WK, WINNY 50ED, PROVIRON 50 mcg ED, YESTERDAY STARTED CYNOMEL 25mcg. and TODAY JUMPED TO 50 mcg........now...
    2 hours ago injected at same time, diferent places wnny-EQ AND 5 minutes later started to feel a tingling sensation over my whole body and my throat kind of close, like when you have a bad cough, talked to a friend and told me to relax and watch development of simptoms,......right now im sweating, nervous, PALPITATIONS and my throat its still kind of close, even when i swallow saliva its kind of tight there..

PD.EQ its from same vial-not a first shot from a new one

HELP PLEASE

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    It sounds like you may have gotten some oil into your blood stream. I have never witnessed this and I could be wrong.

It will pass you up from what I am told, it's just very uncomfortable and you may feel like your going to die... like you do right now.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Also, I am no doctor! If your symtoms persist you may want to seek medical help...

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    all those symptoms are probably from your flight/fight andrenaline and not being calm...things will be fine...good luck

I WISH YOU ARE RIGHT, its my first time with this kind of problem, i tolerate everything, im even testosterone resistant....
    what about the t3? could that be the problem

lets say evrything goes well, whats your opinion about tomorrow, should i continue or stop some stuff

THANKS FOR ANSWERING FAST, IT DOESNT MATTER IF I END UP IN THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW YOU MAKE ME FEEL CALM..

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    T3 is not the problem here ....I have a prescription for it and it would clear up this problem by rasing your metabolic rate ....stay the course be calm call a friend to come over and watch you in case you need to go to the hospital ..... relax you should be fine. but just be safe ....try to do some relaxsation breathing check your temp... stay hydrated .......(I'm not a doc but this happens at least once a week on the board) EQ fever look up the drug profile ....... hope you feel better .......stay the course

drink as much water as you can on this cycle 2 gallons a day

-------------------------------
    ECfatcat

thanks ECFATCAT, all this input make me feel better. more calm......what you think for tomorrow should i stop something

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    did you aspirate by chance?

inertia is offline Associate Member
    plz keep us posted bro

yes, but my position was a little bit awkward(triceps-winny)(butt-EQ)

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    could have hit a vein altho usually blood will go back in the syringe... def look up eq fever and keep us updated on it but i think you will be fine especially if it is not getting worse... and obviously if it does you know to go to an ER or UTC.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO ALL OF YOU

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Way to calm down bro. Shows us how strong you are. I would have probably had a panic attack and just went ballistic. We have all had unplesant experiences with juice, for some it may just be some backne...for others like yourself, sometimes more serious side effects can occur. IMO....I think once the initial 'rush' of oh shit what i am gonna do I'm dying hit you, your brain got freakin scared shitless and started sending all these signals to your body that something is wrong...deep breathing and talking to someone on the phone or in person is the best medicine. However I got no PhD...well, I got a player haters degree .

You'll be fine bro, don't even think about it tomorrow...member, altho this is just internet, we are here to comfort you if you ever need help bro. People are ALWAYS online here. Altho you can't hear our voices and it's not as good as talking...we're here for you my man. Have a good one.

thegame01 is offline Member
    hey 007 let us know how you are when you wake up.I'm sure you will be fine .Keep us posted on how your next shots goes,should be alote more relaxed .
    good luck bro

Biznatch is offline Junior Member
    So are you still alive or what?

_Wiliam_WaLLace is offline Junior Member
    Hes dead the funeral is tommorow. j/k.

inertia is offline Associate Member
    the trumpets play.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by thegame01
    hey 007 let us know how you are when you wake up.I'm sure you will be fine .Keep us posted on how your next shots goes,should be alote more relaxed .
    good luck bro
    yes let us know..if you decide to go on with your cycle and this happens again..think you may want to look at stopping and seak some medical attention. But in all seriousness I believe that you will be fine. Keep us posted and like Papapump said we are all here to help each and everyone along.

THANKS ALL for reply,as time went by simptoms fade, BUT! funny,i still feel my throat closed........

THEORIES

1.A Liitle oil or winny went into bloodstream

2.T3 too soon to increase

3.mix of winny and EQ at same time(NOT SAME SIRINGE but same time)

4.this is my first week clen off eca on---MAYBE ECA plus GEAR PLUS T3?

just to let you know im very resistant when it comes to gear, the kind of guy that never feel sides only results.
    i still need input thanks and thanks for support
    was a long night

thegame01 is offline Member
    hey bro glads to see your still with us . maybe you should get checked .Have you ever though of allergies???? i dont know how likely something like that could happen but it's always a possibility. There was a thread not too long ago about another brother having the same thing happen to him.

He was comfortable injecting and everything but the throat was closing up . I am not sure but i think he was on t3 as well (dont quote me on this ).What do you think ? Could it of been anxiety? If not and you have done this before then just make sure you have someone with you next time.

If your throat is still tight a bit ,it would be a good time to get checked by a doc.

let us know what you decide to do and how it goes
    good luck

shorty2big is offline Member
    I know I had those same symptoms when I injected into a vein one time.Scared the shit out of me but the syptoms subsided in about 10 minutes. I could taste the juice as soon as I injected and I knew exactly at that point what had happened. My lungs started to close up and I couldn't breathe.

nycman is offline New Member
    Textbook panic attack.

Nothing more....nothing less.

Slow down your breathing....try and relax....and it will all go away.

Thread Information