Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    nuke is offline Member

Thumbs up Its 9:00 pm. NO MORE BS ( Transformation Diary)

Well tommorow morning at 5:00 am I begin the journey !
    I began at 375 I am now at 352.
    I will be strarting a 9 week program of weight training 3x a WEEK FULL BODY PARTS AND FOLLOWING IT UP WITH 25-30 MINUTES OF CARDIO.
    STATS
    6'2
    352 LBS
    BF %27-29%
    TRAINED OFF AND ON SINCE HIGH SCHOOL
    I have a clean diet in place and a very supportive wife !

I will be doing a base of TESY CYP 400 mg a week.
    The majority of my weight gain came from getting married and havind a kid all in 3 years. You know when youre happy you eat !

Any way I want to thank
    BASK8KACE, NATHAN, BUDDA_RED, PETE, SHREDZ,AND RIGHTON for helping me get the base foundation of knowledge to begin my journey !!!

Its going to a be a long hard road but its going to be woth it when i am just hard and at 15% bf !!!!!

PLEASE REPLY WITH COMMENTS< CT|RTICISMS< OR JOKES, ( budda !)

I will log in every 4-5 days with the progress.
    I will also post a before pic tomm !!!

LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN !

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard

GOODLUCK

Good luck my man!!!

Just a quick question...If you are just getting back or (in) to the training after a lay off, then why start with a cycle. You will see amazing results in the first 30-90 days without any AS....Pretty soon you will be hitting the cardio for 45 mins and at 15% without any AS use...

IMO I would hit the weights and the cardio hard for 16-20 weeks then re-evaluate your AS use. However, as you said you did speak with a large base of people before and appear to have a set goal and route to get there. I wish you the best of luck and truely hope you stick with it and achieve the transformation you are seeking!!!!!!

GOODLUCK and TRAIN HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KunipshunFit

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Well thanks for the kind words.. like I said to you already we are all here to help..if you need anything else don't be afraid to ask..I was going to say you might want to post a before pic...It will be both something to motivate you as well as something to compare the new you too.

I know you can do it..I can tell you have the drive to get it done. We are all here...we can even act as kind of like an AA group..if you are going to cheat on a food..get on here and post it..and trust me you will have all of us rooting for you and help you change your mind.

PM me anytime you need too.

good luck and enjoy

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    Good Luck i know first hand that even when your not looking for help alot of people offer it and thats always good this a great board.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Good luck bro! It's a great thing you have decided to do! All us on AR are here to support you and back you up 100%. Keep us posted and any questions/comments don't hesitate to ask!!!

Work hard and HAVE FUN!!!

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Good Luck Bro, and deffinitely keep us posted...XXL

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    good luck man... if you can dream it you can do it... i always tell myself that too when i am trying something major...

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    Good luck bro...I'm looking forward to seeing your after pic to see your awesome transformation!

nuke is offline Member
    Its 8:01 am ! I got up this morning @ 4:45 and got to the gym by 5:10 I cranked out 25:46 minutes of cardio. ( Had to watch the clock for work):-)
    I traineed Chest and Tris today . 3 sets of each body part and my reps were 12-10-8. Got home around 6:20 had a whey protein shake and took my boy Bandit out. ( OH, HES MY 105 Lb black lab). I made 4 eggs 2 yolks and I am eating them as I am typing. Its now 8:04 am. I will be eating two chicken breast for lunch and around2:30 I will have 1.5 cans of tuna.
    I feel good. I was sweating like a whore in church on the treadmill. I definately feel more alert doing the am workout. And I was told that its better to do cardio on an empty stomach inthe am.
    XXL SAV SAINT Terinox and My boy SHREDZ ( Nice looking out !) Thanks for the support and the posts.. This will be logged on evry day I go to the gym.

I didnt weigh in I will do that in two weeks. Dont want to get discouraged !
    Tuesday, I get to go to the candy store :-)

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Good luck nuke, a worthy trip is the one you've chosen.

thegame01 is offline Member
    "I was sweating like a whore in church" LOL

right on bro ,good luck and keep the faith .
    keep us posted ,we are with ya along the way

malidfa is offline Member
    good luck bro
    keep us posted

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    Kick ass first day!!!! Keep it up.

My parents own a black lab, the vet say's he'll be upwards of 100lbs too...

righton is offline Senior Member
    Just so you know it's not just the bro's here that'll be watching you,but when you hit the gym at 352, 27%b/f alot of the members there will watch you and tell their not so in shape friends about you( jokenly at first). But when they see that you serious you'll make friends with a few of the bro's there who can help you with some pointers and with all of us behind you, get ready for the new you!!!

nuke is offline Member
    Bros,
    I hear ya. The will bow down to Nuke :-) !

7/22/2002 1:17 pm.
    Just had lunch two chicken breasts and brown rice. I am tiredd and starving. Tired from getting up at 4:45 and starving because I busted my ass this am. I had one guy come up to me and ask If I used to go there at night, I told him yes he said he thought he recognized me but that I had lost some weight.
    I was like no shit I lost 23lb so far... Anyway. my co-worker is now ordering chinese food and heres wht he order Schechwan Chicken and egg roll and fried dumpling 6 of em. I'm sitting here with Chicken breast and rice. He asks me if I want anything and then starts telling me how since I am working out so hard I deserve to eat.

Neddless to say after a20 minute debate about cheat days and me not wanting to look like him ;-) he settled own ! Next time I'll rip his fing head off.

WOW must be the sauce talking.

See you guys tommorrow !!!

nuke is offline Member
    C:\kurtspics.htm

nuke is offline Member
    Sorry I cant get my pics to post. I'll e-mail Pete !

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Pheedno
    Good luck nuke, a worthy trip is the one you've chosen.

well said brother.......

peace bb79

nuke is offline Member
    7/23/2002

Its candy day ! I am pretty pumped. Today is an off day for lifting. I go back tommorrow morning at 5:00am. I had 4 egg whited this am and thats it. Got to go to the docs now. I'll be back on after my workout in the morning !

Keep posting tips or comments guys. I am so amped about getting this program done !!

nuke is offline Member
    7/23/2002 Just had stiry fry chicken . Getting my head tommorrow for my leg day ! Squats..Squats....
    Interesting day i went from 400mg to 600mg of test cyp. I hope iI notice some results and soon. There has got to be some noticeable differences jumping up 200 mg.

I will hit cardio in the am too...
    See yall tomm !

Good on y'ah bro...keep hitting that threadmill...it'll all start to melt off soon enough.

nuke is offline Member
    Thanks Sav.. Tommorows cardio session is in your name brother !!

nuke is offline Member
    7/24/2002 8:21 am

Got 25 minutes of cardio done this am. I am up to 3.5 incline is at 10 and I got my hr up to 144 for the last 13-15 minutes of the session.. 9 THATS FOR YOU SAV !!!!!

Had a hell of a leg workout and just for the hell of it I did some chest and bis. I felt great and got it all done in right under an hour !

I am eating my egg whites right now and I have chicken and broccoli stir fry for lunch and tuna for my afternoon snack.

My wife commented last night that she has never seen me this driven before to attain this goal. I told her this time is differnent , I explained about the brotherhood on the boards and the support and encouragement I am getting from all of you and her ! ( She is eating the same way I am pretty much..

Any way I'll talk to you guys soon.

NUKE !

I'm gonna check this thread every day man... i am with ya on this one...

Atta boy nuke! I appreciate the dedication bro. Keep on kicking ass and it's good to hear that you have everyone behind on you...this is definately a brotherhood and you've just tipped the iceberg. Keep it up bro.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck and god speed

tx_iron is offline Associate Member
    same here man

Nuke where y'ah been my man?! Hope your just too tired from running on that treadmill that you just haven't been able to get on. Anyways bro I'm waiting for a report from you Keep it up!

nuke is offline Member
    I'm here bro. I am slacking !!!!

Well today I went to he gym but I didnt lift I did 45 minutes of cardio.
    I had a shity day of eating. I didnt eat bad . I hardly ate. I had egg whites for breakfast. And a salad for lunch with cjicken breast. Ever since the posting of the pics. I have been focusing more attention to my cardio..

Question to the board ? Should I keerp lifting as heavy as I was before and do my cardio ? Or should I focus more on cardio for a month or so and then resume with both ?? I dont want to lose my muscle that is hidden so well under the blubber..

Anyone ???

Keep lifting bro...you may want to move it to lighter weight, higher reps...what do you guys think?

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    IMO...keep hitting the weights heavy. You want to keep as much mass as you can while cutting the fat down. I tend to do in the rep range of 6-8 and push out heavy enough weights to where i FAIL in this rep range. (of course after proper warm-up).

Keep it up bro........
    AZ

nuke is offline Member
    AZ,SAV .....
    Always a pleasure !

nuke is offline Member
    Saint, Nathan, Buddha....Chime in anytime !

flex321 is offline Member
    This is definatly a great post that I will review everyday. Keep it up brotha!

Nuke are you still going with this? I hope so.

BIG MAN FROM AR is offline New Member
    you can do it man just keep positive. its just food man it taste good for a minute and you feel like shit for a while after. so cheating is not worth it.
    good luck bro. anybody that remembers my pics seen that it can be done. i lost 90 pounds in 5 months. email me aat [email protected]

nuke is offline Member
    Im Back !!!! Sorry folks.
    8:50 am. Tuesday morning.
    Eating thse good old egg whites at my desk again. Had a great workout this morning. Did 25 minutes of cardio ass well as chest and tris.

Idid 2-3 exercises per part. I got an awesome pump on tris today.

My reps were 12 -10- 8 on all sets and then a final set, light to failure.
    The key for me today and i cant beleive this was taking a 30 minute nap after I lifted. I was home by 6:10 am and didnt get in the shower until 7:00. KEY !!!! Usually I go straight to work and I feel tired by like 11:00.

Anyway, I go see the candy man today..... 600mg BRING IT ON !!

Talk to you all soon .
    Nuke

good job so far nuke... i come here for motivation and this is hwta i am talking about... very positive

nuke is offline Member
    Just got back from the candy store ! Got my first hcg shot...He explained it well !!

LETMEIN - YOU ARE THE MAN ! Thanks for the moral support brother. Your knowledge is amazing.
    SAINT - I am just trying to be like you dawg ! Seriously, I get my motivation from reading all the feedback and postings..

You guys have NO idea how motivaing it is to know that others have my back on this !

I just realized that I am only on week 5 I thought I was on week 6. Thats cool though 1 extra week to burn the fat.

I'll talk to everyone soon ..

Nuke

nuke, are you doing only test cyp?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information