rrrddd is offline Junior Member

another EQ question

guys, i am sorry to keep asking amatuer questions but i need expert advice. as a first time user, what kinda gains can i expect to get from running TT EQ at 200mg per week for 10 weeks. i have been told that EQ is ok to run at low dosage for long periods. i am already 4 weeks into my t-200. so tell me, 10 weeks of EQ at 200mg per week, what do you think. [i am not a bodybuilder so please keep that in ming when evaluating dosage] GUYS, I AM TRYING HARD NOT TO SOUND REDUNDANT.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    I would say 5 lbs... that about right? It would be something in that ballpark.

Lot of bro's will tell you it's a waste, but only you can determine the effects of it with you body. At the end of 10 weeks you will either know to bump the dose higher next cycle or leave it as is, depending on what you are trying to achieve.

rrrddd is offline Junior Member
    thanks bro that is exactly what i was looking for

G-S Guest
    Gains don't depend on what you are taking, normally. The depend on your intensity in the gym, your diet, sleep, etc..etc..

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well IMO Eq at that dosage probally won't help you much. I would recommend 400 or 600 a week to really get the full effects. But hey I'd say try it. See if it works. Don't forget you need wait 3 weeks after you finish your last EQ shot before starting your clomid...

NITRO121 is offline New Member

What were your gains???

I'm going to be doing a low dose first cycle 200mgs t200 and 200mgs eq for 10 - 12 weeks...maybe longer. What did you gain from it?

Nitro

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 08-18-2002 at 11:55 AM.

Thread Information