evilways is offline New Member

Just another cycle question.

I know you have heard this plenty of times.........I need a cycle please help! For all of those who are still reading im 220 still young I have 18 1\2 arms and Im still growing. Sounds good well its not. when I ask questions to all the big guys at the gym they just laugh and tell me to keep doing what im doing. Its hard to gain info. Even though im "big" i still need henp. I can always improve. People tell me not to juice and call me baby Arnold. The sad thing is im not even close to what he was at my age. So now im looking for my first cycle. I want more strength than size. Im allready strong but i play ball and you can never be strong enough! I bench 405 And Squat 650. I only deadlift 475. I have no idea why? Im going south of the border and need some cycle ideas. I thank anyone who helps.

EvilWays

One more thing. I know you hate to see this question and you tell us to read first. Id did that and to tell you the truth there is so much info im back to square one. Im sorry if im being looked upon as a dumbass but there is too much info. I want too keep my gains so deca seems good. I like how equepoise looks but dont know how to stack it. i here bad things about winny so i dont know what to stack.... sorry if im pissing anyone off. ill keep reading.

EvilWays

young is young.....i know if i say it i will get flammed so i will be a man and say it.......18....

NoLimits is offline Member
    Take Diesel's advise!

Good deal..one problem im leaving for school in a few weeks...and for a going away bash we are heading for T.J. I know its a rush but any advice will be good. Im not jumping right in I have been studying aas for a while. I know the good and the bad im not doing it to get laid im doing it to improve my life. I need a full ride next year. I only have a partial this year. so im thinking about doing this not to look good but to be good. you know how many times i get the your so lucky compliment. i know my stats sound good but I got it through hard work not genetics. for an 18 year old its good but in where im going its still small stats. thanks for the help.

evilways

You say that you have been studying steroids for a while... Write down what you want to use and at what amounts, let us look at what you are proposing. We then can give you advise on that...

im thinking about winstrol and deca . I got the stack from the main site. Is it good? will i get what im looking for? I have read im muscular development that 300mg a week is the minimum for growth. should i stick with that or go above. any advice will be good. once again thank you all.

I have one more question. ok that statment is a lie but one more will do right now. If you are fimilliar with Dorian Yates than this should be easy. He made famous a move that is called the yates row. i need to know if you pull the bar up to your lower abs or just under your sturnum. im looking for more thickness in my back i heard these are great for that i just want the proper form.

evilways

Upright rows... I like to get a full range of motion using them. Go to your sternum.

I am having a hard time deciding on how to answer you gear question. To be honest, I think you should seriously wait. A full ride can be achieved through hard work and proving yourself this year.
    As far as what you suggested you would like to do... I am a firm believer in every cycle should be based with some test. A test/deca is a proven basic cycle...

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, im sorry but ur to young and i fer one wouldnt give u advice! Sorry! not trying to be a dick, just trying to give u the best advice possible at ur age. WAIT!

OG

OGPackin... no offense, but you make me laugh, you say you won't give advise, yet your signature line gives a cycle.... funny stuff...

Thanks for the rows advice i will put it too use.

I am finally getting to some of the new threds and suston seem good because of the small detection time. What will be a good stack using suston for massive strength and good wheight gains. I know I must sound like an ass because im jumping from one roid to another just want as much knowledge as i can get. thank you for all of the motivation to not juice its probably is the best advice i can use. Just incase my young age shows through and i give in to the gear i would like all the info i can get. Thanks all.

evilways

This may be the wrong place to ask this but i have huge traps. the problem is it makes my delts look like they belong on a 12 year old girl. Im not in it for the looks i just need mass. any ideas on how to blast them to the right size. my shoulder day is today so any advice will be put in use.

All I had to do is read.....well you gys where right. I started at the old posty and as I got to the new post the info got better. Keep in mind if enugh people slap me whith coments like hey dumbass your too young i just might listen. untill then how dose 100mg everyday of androl stacked with 500mg every week of suston sound. It looks like i will get the stenghth i want. plus the 3 month clear time is good. the problem is how much will i gain and most of all how much strength will i get and eventually lose. thanks to all who give advice.

evilways

I know im young but is anyone willing to give me advice on the stack of suston and androl...If no one will i will understand....any advice on how to build up the mass on my sholders..thanks all.

evilways

Thread Information