DDD
    DDD is offline New Member

Parabolan manufacturing started again?

How are you all?I posted on a old thread about Parabolan and there was a lot of debate as to wether or not there was ligit parabolan out again(and not just old stock)A bloke in the uk has done some tests on the new stuff that is circulating and the results have come back positive his stuff is ligit and the mg/ml is spot on.He will start on a cycle soon and will let me know how it went.Im posting this for info purposes because a few people have said that they have come across some of late.I dont have 100% prof on this just what he told me so please dont flame me.At $20 a pop its still expensive and therefor open to counterfiting so caution should be shown when buying but it looks like there is a ligit supply again.will try to find out packaging details ect and post for those that are interested.
    At $20 a pop for para, finaplex is still a better option cost wise but with more demand the cost may come down in the future.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    my supplier actually had it in his list, 76mg/ml 1.5 cc, forgot who the manufacturer was, nevertheless he has it...not too big on designer steroids though, ill stick with test/dbol , =P

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I'd love to try the stuff, but at $20 an amp and at least 2 amps a week I think I'll stick with Fina if I want to use tren ...

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    yah, quite pricey, ill stick with the basics. =P

Thread Information