bigfnguy is offline New Member

33 year old Male second cycle, Anavar Dosing ?

Greetings all.

It is time to cut down. After toying with the Clen idea, I have decided to go with Anavar to cut down. (Still open to suggestion on this matter my decision was largely based on avalability and cost at the time) I am 33 and previously ran a Omnadrine250/D-ball cycle, however it has been a while. Probably 2 years now. I have always been a bit of a power lifter, therefore was not real conserned with body fat (Within reason of course). It is now time to cut down because I am considering a change over to bodybuilding.

Getting to the point, I am considering 25 to 50 mgs per day. This is the problem, should I go ahead with the 50mgs or stick with 25 untill I see what it is doing? I also had not planned on stacking it with anything at this time.

I have been eating fairly clean,(1.5g protein per lb, and 1g carbs per lbm, very low fat) and doing 50 min of cardio per day around workouts considering jumping it to a solid hour. My cardio is split 40 min in the morning before eating, and then 10 to 15 min after workout just to keep the old heart rate up a bit longer. My workouts are now higher reps, Usually 20 or 24 sets of 12-15 reps per body part with 45 seconds rest between sets.

I have been seeing good results in the cutting ***artment, just decided to take it to the next level. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    BFG

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    obviously diet & cardio the #1 issue here. If all those are in check you can see nice results with var...I wouldnt run it longer than 8weeks or less than 50mg.

bigfnguy is offline New Member

Thanks

Thanks for the responce, any suggestions on the dose?

donovanrowe is offline New Member
    am 46 never used steroids am thinking about taking anavar any suggestion

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Stats

shaunjohn242002 is offline Associate Member
    Need to run test with that or the old lady is gonna start bitching when you can't get it up

Thread Information