workout is offline New Member

Angry "WARNING" FAKE DENKALL STANAZOLIC 50mg

I recently bought some denkall stanazolic in TJ,, I gave my self a shot and for days it has hurt. It's not usual for it to hurt like that. Its was time for another shot, I loaded a dart and the V looked very watery to me... I was very suspicious so I compare the bottle to an older one I had and noticed.. First the hologram sticker on the top of the bottle of the questionable one was not a hologram it was only silver.. than I compared the labels and the denkall logo was different than the good one. the lot number and date looked to be printed not stamped... and the type on the bottle was different.. So I was wondering if any one else has noticed this... This is a shame that now denkall products are being counterfited

CJWolf is offline New Member
    A friend in town got a fake of their 100 mg/ml winstrol . It had no effect, even at 1 ml/day.

did he complain that it hurt the next few days after he took it??

CJWolf is offline New Member
    yes, he had a lot of pain especially when he did his delts.

plucks is offline Junior Member
    Hey I'm heading down to TJ this weekend and this worries me. Is it pretty common to come across fake stuff out that way? Or is it more of a rariety? And is Rosarita better than TJ for most things? Cause if i grab some fake shit on my first tiem out i will be pissed....

Thanks for the heads up on the Denkall aleast i know to watch out closer for that.

Make sure you look at the hologram lable on the top of the bottle... it should be a hologram.. the on I have is only silver.. The one on the box is a hologram... so look at the bottle.. and the lot # on the box is not the same as the bottle.. I guess I just took it for granted, since I always got the real stuff

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    hey workout, do you got a digicam, maybe you can take a pic of them side by side.

RICKY1979 is offline New Member
    i bought denkall ,and it had the hologram on the bottal and the box. it looked totally legit but it was still a fake.

Yes the fake one has the sticker on it, but if you look at it closely its not a hologram it is just a silver sticker. The funny thing is that the sticker on the box is real but the one on the top of the bottle is not.. also look at the lot # on the bottle the fake one is printed not stamped like it should be.. and the denkall logo on the lable of the bottle is ratty looking compared to the real one... and the winstrol it self is very watery looking compared to the real which is white milk like...In a nut shell if you didn't have a real bottle to compare it to you would not know.. other than it is very watery.... I will try to post side by side pics

full contact is offline Junior Member
    go to rosirta i have not seen or came across any fakes so far knock on wood.
    do you guy go to the vet or the human pharma?
    I go to vet seens to be better.

Devourer is offline Senior Member

TJ SHOPPING

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Re: TJ SHOPPING

you may want to leave info. like that in PM's

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    If I see that crap again Anadrol devorer - you are gone - I know that you were trying to be helpful - but READ THE RULES!

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Is anything real anymore!! I got together with a friend that had some of my old sources shit..His Denkell Test400 was fake and so was his EQ..Was it cheaper for my source to get the fake stuff..I dont understand why he only sold the fake shit!

The Butcher is offline Member
    If it makes you feel any better I'm taking legit Denkall Stanazolic, and I'm sore as shit. My triceps have been sore for 3 days. Did my rear delts last night and they hurt like a mofo too. Doing chest today with sore tris and rear delts was NOT fun.

Mike21 is offline Junior Member

how about some pics

I have been on denkall stanozolic 100mg and hope to hell that it is real. Can we have some pics of legit and fake stuff?

ijerry is offline New Member
    hi im not sure where to start i am no big body builder although i have worked out all my life a few years i started feeling realy tired it got so bad i lost a marriage and every thing because the doc diagnosed me with depression to make a long story short i wasnt getting anywhere with the dep med so i sug that i may be low hormone sure enough i was the doc perscribed test jel and in a day i got my life back i lost 40 pounds i am strong and play with my son everything is better but i recently tried to take stanazolic 10mg winsteral i got a 100 of them and after a couple days i felt stronger and started to notice some of the fat disapearing well they ran out and i went to get more the guy dosent have them i wanted to do a cycle for spring and than again in summer but i cant find them i see the initals tj and i dont know what that means i have the bottel the ones i got came in and went on line i can order them that way but am affraid when and if they come there could be a problem i guess what i am asking is for some direction please help thanks

musselman is offline Junior Member
    1. Please don't go ranting on and on without punctuation marks (it's difficult to read)
    2. Please do not dig up 3 year old threads...

BTW... not to flame ya... welcome to the board bro...

ijerry is offline New Member
    if that is ment for me i apolagize, i am new and dont know my way around.i am not sure how to get from one place to the other

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Wow, that was hard to read.

Quote Originally Posted by musselman
    1. Please don't go ranting on and on without punctuation marks (it's difficult to read)
    2. Please do not dig up 3 year old threads...

BTW... not to flame ya... welcome to the board bro...
    If I read that right.. Ordering online
    is pretty risky. Some say 99% are
    scammers, or selective scamming.

BTW..TJ is a city.

Chiselled is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by workout
    I recently bought some denkall stanazolic in TJ,, I gave my self a shot and for days it has hurt. It's not usual for it to hurt like that. Its was time for another shot, I loaded a dart and the V looked very watery to me... I was very suspicious so I compare the bottle to an older one I had and noticed.. First the hologram sticker on the top of the bottle of the questionable one was not a hologram it was only silver.. than I compared the labels and the denkall logo was different than the good one. the lot number and date looked to be printed not stamped... and the type on the bottle was different.. So I was wondering if any one else has noticed this... This is a shame that now denkall products are being counterfited
    Did you get any lumps cause if it is out of date or in heat or direct light it breaks down and looks watery and the sediment sits at the bottom and the water becomes bacteria.

kpriley is offline New Member
    I used the real deal. It was quality vet stan 100. Every time I injected in into my thigh, I couldn't walk for a week. It hurt like a bitch. After taking it for a month I decided that I had had enough and just stopped. Is this something common?

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    cool name and avatar musselman BTW =) made my day..

WLlewellyn is offline New Member
    Just a warning, for a while the fake DK stuff had plain silver stickers. More recently there have been fakes with very good looking, but not perfect, hologram stickers. Hard to spot if you don't know exactly what to look for. I do show pics of real and fake in ANABOLICS 2006, but given that DK is closed now, it will prob not be extremely relevant for long.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected]
    I used the real deal. It was quality vet stan 100. Every time I injected in into my thigh, I couldn't walk for a week. It hurt like a bitch. After taking it for a month I decided that I had had enough and just stopped. Is this something common?
    sorry

Dude you might want to get your User name changed. You have your ISP account as your user name and you are admitting to using an illegal drug. asking for trouble maybe??

Oldman

sharpy is offline New Member

real or fake

all right back to the real and the fake i just pick up a 50 denkal 30 ml vial with a green cap on it.. and i have a holographic sticker wit dk logo on it. stamped on to the side.
    i havent opened it yet but my vial looks white n milky you cannot even see threw it..
    would this be fake or real.. jus wondering because this will be my first time and i dont want to put somthing that i dont even know in my body.

Thread Information