ufc35 is offline New Member

when should I add anavar to this cycle?

I'm planning to start the following cycle soon:
    test enanthate 500mg wks 1-10
    eq 600 mg weeks 1-10
    clomid beginning 3 weeks after last shot
    I plan to add some anavar , but I'm not sure exactly how. What I have in mind is 40mg/d weeks 1-10. Is this the best way? Is 10 weeks too long for an anavar cycle? Maybe I should do 50mg/d weeks 3-10? Or 50mg/d weeks 5-12? I used test and eq in my first cycle with good results, and I'm excited about using anavar this time for added strength, hardness, and vascularity, but I really want to do this just right, because as everybody knows, anavar ain't cheap! Also, should I add creatine 20g days 1-5 when I start the anavar and 10g/d after that, or is there a better way to do it. Should I take the creatine and some anavar right after my workout? And one final question. What do you guys recommend for the highest quality creatine? Thanks for your help guys.

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    I am gonna take a guess that most of the mod, vets, and others are gonna say that 10 weeks on any 17aa oral is gonna be too much. I know that anavar is a milder steriod , all oral have a negative effect on the liver and the length should be kept to a minimum. i Cant comment on the anavar and creatine except that i have hear that it i great together. A good brand of creatine? I try to stick with your bigger companies, I.E. Twinlab and such.For the price, i didnt mind GNC's plain creatine monohydrate.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Run the anavar at 50 mg/day weeks 6-13. Yes take creatine.

ufc35 is offline New Member
    bump

Thread Information