djsir007 is offline Associate Member

Help! Fina, Tren, Parabolin

I have a friend who has some parabolin. I have read all the posts on para and it not existing. OK, so how do I tell what this is. I have seen pics of tren and para, but this is much cloudier almost like a morning piss, yellow and cloudy. It is in a 10cc bottle, no label. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
    I was told this is an oil base and only needs to be taken twice a week. Is this true?
    Last edited by djsir007; 08-09-2002 at 01:23 PM.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    TRU Parabolan (not "Parabolin") does not seem to be produced anymore. Further, it was never produced in 10ml bottles. The only manufacturer I believe to be is Negma out of France and they came in 1.5ml ampules.

From what you are describing it sounds like homebrew Trenbolone . Pharmaceutical Grade anabolics will not be cloudy... I think I would be upset if a pharmaceutical company couldn't produce a product that looked clean and sterile to the eye!

full contact is offline Junior Member
    G right, I have some that is home made not by me. and it is cloudy
    10cc bottle no lable, and it was sealed

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would guess it was homemade tren too. I wouldn't buy it if it was expensive which I am sure it probably is if it is being marketed as Parabolan .

Thread Information