Fooboy is offline Associate Member

I just got interested

Hey Fellas,
    I was a long time advocate of the natural way to get big. I changed my mind last night. After a discussion with a few friends, I am really thinking about purchasing. What kind should I get if I've never taken any before and with the least amount of side effects. Generally, what is the safest thing for me to do...besides being natty. Thanx

NoLimits is offline Member
    You can't just change your mind in one night... Read all the drug profiles, read as many of the posts you can, read all the educational threads... this is a great place to start and inform yourself. Then make an intelligent decision on that.

Big_Dippin is offline Associate Member
    Like No Limits said, read, read, and read before making a decision like that. It takes some time to ponder that decision. Good luck.

ragin' is offline Associate Member
    what are your stats? age height weight, training experience? let us know more and we'll be able to point you in the right direction.

I'm a measely 152 lbs. 5'8"
    I've been training intensively for about 2 months now. I've heard that I have to be well into a routine and gain some mass before I hit the gear. I suppose it was a decision based on pure impulse but I really wanna get big and ripped. Word on the street is that Asians have an extremely hard, next to impossible, time of getting huge and cut. They say that gear is the only way....I'm beginning to believe 'em.

Biznatch is offline Junior Member
    Most of the asians I know aren't that big, but cut to the bone!! But don't get discouraged man, I also know some fucking huge ones!! (on steroids ) Anyways, stay natural for now. Like everyone else has already told you, read on and keep learning for a while. Training hard for two months is good, but you have a lot more you can gain naturally before roids need ever enter the equation. Good luck bro.

full contact is offline Junior Member
    I know some big mo fucken asians a lot bigger than me. I'm 5'10 220

No doubt there are a FEW asians out there that are ideally bulked and cut...however the prob is that the majority of us have no way of reach a specific goal...maybe it's the rice or all of that Honda exhaust that stunts our growth. hehe

Jaguar is offline Associate Member
    Regardless if your Asian, African-American, Caucasian, or anything bro... After only 2 months of training, your definatly not ready to even consider starting to use AS... You have to sort out your diet ,training and sleeping patterns first...

And also you left out how OLD you are??? that is also very important...

If I was you mate, i would continue to train naturally for quite a while, seeing you are only a beginner, if you eat big, you will definatly grow... And most Asian blokes at my gym are damn big bro... so I wouldn't just sit there saying stuff like .. "because I'm Asian, I need Steroids if I am gonna grow" ... Just work hard bro and you will get there.... (this is not meant as a flame, so sorry if it sounds harsh or anything mate)... Then maybe after training for a solid 1-2 years (depending on how old u are)... then you can really look into starting a cycle... but in the mean time, stick around and do some research here, the board is full of great information that will come in handy when you do decide to take the plunge...

Best of Luck mate

Jaguar
    Last edited by Jaguar; 08-11-2002 at 06:30 AM.

Thnx Jag. No flame taken. I'm about to be 22 and I'm just sick of being "regular." But I do understand your point and it makes sense. I suppose impatience and the impulse got the best of me for a while. Thanks for helping me get my head back on straight. peace

fooboy

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    For now get whey protien and a multivitimin. Eat a ton... get at least 3500 cals and 250 grams of protien a day. Train 4-5 times a week hitting each bodypart only once a week... but hit it hard.

Thread Information